Stuffed portobelo mushrooms

• Thread starter Searching4somethinglost
  • Start date
  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Searching4somethinglost

for 4 stuffed mushrooms
-4 portobelo mushrooms
-an eggplant
-feta cheese
-mozarilla slices
-onion
-clove of garlic
-and some black pepper
first step preheat the oven at about 350. second, remove stem from mushroom. chop your garlic and dice half the onion then cook on a pan for about 5 minutes. then dice stem, eggplant, and pepper, throw it in the pan. while that cooks take portobelos put them on pan and into the oven for about 5 minutes. after take it out (optional) and remove the gills. once the eggplant, onion, and stem is cooked put in the feta(crumbled) and stir it around (just enough to distribute cheese). once done evenly distribute the eggplant, stem, etc... onto the mushrooms (make sure the part of the mushroom with the ills is facing upwards). after distributed lay the mozza slices over the muchrooms and throw into the oven untill cheese is melted (optional put on the broiler to brown the cheese). Make sure to reply if theres any problems :)
hope you enjoy!
P.S. this is my own recipe :D

G

greatkraw

mushrooms are not kosher

S

Searching4somethinglost

kosher? whats that?

G

greatkraw

Jewish Old Testament food laws. Fungus is OUT. So are prawns and bacon.
Prawns are too much trouble. I don't like mushrooms. Bacon is ok.

Kosher means ritually clean.

Apr 13, 2007
certain mushrooms are meant for eating. this sounds great, might just try it sometime. Also kosher, is what the Jews call their food they say is blessed by God. What He says is okay to eat. Ever heard of ''Kosher hot dogs''? yeah....they're made of beef rather than pork, and only certain areas...google it, interesting read I'm sure.

S

Searching4somethinglost

oh i see, yeah i go to an adventest school they also dont eat bacon mushrooms and such. ya i read the verse with the food laws, but i also read where i think it was peter (not certain its been awhile) where he had a vison saying that none of God's creatures are unclean.