Stuped???

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

mcubed

I feel stupid but I am guy stupid...lol (not really funny) A school mate and I are finishing our Masters Degrees in school... first he gets my number, tells me to call, then says to not to talk to him because he is easily distracted. I let him know I do not call men so yes he has called me but every time he makes a date he does not keep it... to me this screams looser and have nothing to do with him, but could it be he is caught between work, school, or is he a looser????

N

nobadee

I don't have all the details here; so, it's hard for me to make an accurate assessment. I will say it is very unusual for someone to be THAT caught up in their personal life. Even when I have a full load of classes and working I still have tons of time to do whatever I want to do. If he doesn't have time for you; I would just stop any attempt to date him. Imagine being in a relationship with someone who is buried that much in their work. He may be just over loaded with work; but, if he has been like this for a long time, then, ya, I would just stick with being friends at best, at least until he lightens his workload some.

Sharp

May 5, 2009
he sounds like a dork

P

penguingal

He's a waste of your time, period.

O

onelonetraveler

Hi there...I might not say loser but would say look at the red flag. School is the priority and he has mentioned that but to not show up is a total lack of respect for you as a person. Move on but do so respectfully....
Onelonetraveler
Gary

zeroturbulence

Aug 2, 2009
I feel stupid but I am guy stupid...lol (not really funny) A school mate and I are finishing our Masters Degrees in school... first he gets my number, tells me to call, then says to not to talk to him because he is easily distracted. I let him know I do not call men so yes he has called me but every time he makes a date he does not keep it... to me this screams looser and have nothing to do with him, but could it be he is caught between work, school, or is he a looser????
He is finishing his masters degree. That is probably why he cant keep his dates with you. The fact that he calls and sets dates means he's interested. If he wasnt, he wouldnt call.