Such a difficult season for so many

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

Jordache

Jesus! Jesus! There is power just in uttering your name. You miraculously birthed a child through Mary, but you did so much more. You GAVE your son, a tiny vulnerable baby, with the government of your Kingdom on his wee shoulders. You GAVE Him, your only son, as God incarnate, so that He could experience life like we do. You placed Him in the care of faulty humans who didn't completely understand your plan, so that He would live like we do. You taught Him, dwelled in Him, and challenged Him so that He could intercede for us and say, "I understand." You aloowed Him to die and bear the consequences of death for us all, and then you raised Him victoriously so that we might have eternal life. Jesus, you know the death we've faced, the ways we've been adandoned, the abused inflicted on us, the lonliness we endure, and the uncertainty with which we face our futures. But Jesus, Prince of Peace, Mighty Counselor, Son of God, you came HERE for us. You left a place of honor to be dishonored in our place. This season, walk aside us when others are so consumed with joy of their families that they never see we're alone. Mourn with us when others are too caught up to notice our tears. Stand with us when the pain is too much to bear alone.
Amen

sanglina

Jul 28, 2012
Jesus! Jesus! There is power just in uttering your name. You miraculously birthed a child through Mary, but you did so much more. You GAVE your son, a tiny vulnerable baby, with the government of your Kingdom on his wee shoulders. You GAVE Him, your only son, as God incarnate, so that He could experience life like we do. You placed Him in the care of faulty humans who didn't completely understand your plan, so that He would live like we do. You taught Him, dwelled in Him, and challenged Him so that He could intercede for us and say, "I understand." You aloowed Him to die and bear the consequences of death for us all, and then you raised Him victoriously so that we might have eternal life. Jesus, you know the death we've faced, the ways we've been adandoned, the abused inflicted on us, the lonliness we endure, and the uncertainty with which we face our futures. But Jesus, Prince of Peace, Mighty Counselor, Son of God, you came HERE for us. You left a place of honor to be dishonored in our place. This season, walk aside us when others are so consumed with joy of their families that they never see we're alone. Mourn with us when others are too caught up to notice our tears. Stand with us when the pain is too much to bear alone.
Amen
Amen to that !!

I

Indubitably

Dopping a few tears off the ole cheeks along with you Jordache. Thank you for such lovely thoughts. You often lift me up with your writing and I am appreciative!! May God wrap ihs strong arms around you and just hold you in His amazing presence.

J

Jordache

All glory to God. I'm glad He would use me that way.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Beautiful Jordache, :) thankyou for your sharing this in the love of Jesus.

Praying in a greement in Jesus Christ is Lord.

God bless
pickles

Nov 29, 2012
There's a time and a season for everything, except for loving your neighbor as yourself; so not just this season, but the whole year round. I know there are a lot of lonely people out there, but it's no picknick having to 'celebrate' xmas with (atheist) family members you dispise either.

P

psychomom

Thank you, Jordache.
I'm praying for you. ♥

And for you, too, Luke. :)

S

shekaniah

There's a time and a season for everything, except for loving your neighbor as yourself; so not just this season, but the whole year round. I know there are a lot of lonely people out there, but it's no picknick having to 'celebrate' xmas with (atheist) family members you dispise either.
May the Love of Jesus visit your home this season!
May God move people into your families lives!
In Jesus Name, Amen

We love you here! :)
So keep coming back!

S

shekaniah

Amen
Beautiful...