Such a sweet and lovely song

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

cayosura

[video=youtube;MeSrhQcoiP4]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MeSrhQcoiP4[/video]

pray that those who are hurting in their hearts or have someone that their praying for. Prayerfully hope that you'll all feel comforted with the lyrics of the song. :D

G

THIS SONG IS REALISTIC. SO IS REAL LOVE. THANKS FOR SHARING. :)

K

kittycat7

This song reminds me of someone I know. Thank you for sharing.

C

cayosura

yes indeed jkalyna...I felt very touched when i listen to this song. As it speaks volumes that God loves me so much..and also love you and everyone very much.

jkalyna;bt246 said:
THIS SONG IS REALISTIC. SO IS REAL LOVE. THANKS FOR SHARING. :)

C

cayosura

kittycat7;bt299 said:
This song reminds me of someone I know. Thank you for sharing.
hey Kitty,

Glad this song touched you. :D that someone should be a very important family member or someone very close to you. Hope he/she is in the pink of health...oh ya thx for adding me into your friend's list gal.