SUICIDE AWARENESS

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 26, 2012
[h=5]A friend of mine is raising awareness for suicide. I am helping her by spreading the word. As this website is widely known of, maybe you all could help us out? If not that's cool. This is just my friend's project for school.

If you have a Facebook, and are willing to join and help spread awareness go to this link! She would really appreciate it!

The link is: https://www.facebook.com/events/1436349109930370/

Invite people or even join! All you have to do is write 'live;hope' or just a ';' on your wrist and post a picture to this page. Thanks for your time!
[/h]
Sincerely,
Your CC friend~ Angel

W

ww_21

I recently lost someone very near and dear to me due to suicide. I will be participating later today.

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
I would if I had facebook :p

Just posting to bump... :)