suicide prayer request

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

SonOfAdam

Jan 1, 2002
I received this message on Facebook:

Hey brotha just wandering if you can please put my friend emily on the prayer chain in the christian chat rooms please?? she came to me talking about suicide?? thank you & God bless

So I am passing it to you all.

W

wwjd_kilden

praying .

E

EhMan

done
I Prayed for your friend and hope you keep us updated !

A

Avidan

Reveal Yourself to her Heavenly Father, fight for her and show her Your love for her, in Jesus Name. Amen.

shemaiah

Jan 28, 2011
We come against suicide and all its influences on emily and proclaim that she will live and not die, that God will intervene right now and impact her life, that she may come to know God's love! Right now we command all chains of sin and demonic influences to break in her life, and we pray for the healing and restoration of her life, in Jesus name! Amen

N

NMsmile

Holy God we know this is a hard time of year for a lot of people. Jesus we ask you to show your comforting love and compassion for Emily and others that are struggling with lies from Satan. Lord we know there is completeness in you, hope in you and unconditional love in you. Jesus we ask you to make yourself real to Emily in ways she can not imagine. Lord give her a glimpse of the promises you have for her life, give her a glimpse of the pleasure she gives you, Lord give her a glimpse of your full love for her. Lord we ask you to remove the emotional, spiritual and physical "baggage" that cause her thoughts to be seized by Satan's lies and fill that now clean empty place with your presence. Jesus dry the tears, reassure her and most of all let her be still and let her know you. We thank you for your promises to us your children and we thank you for the hope you provided when your son died for our sins at Calvary. Amen.

S

shekaniah

Holy God we know this is a hard time of year for a lot of people. Jesus we ask you to show your comforting love and compassion for Emily and others that are struggling with lies from Satan. Lord we know there is completeness in you, hope in you and unconditional love in you. Jesus we ask you to make yourself real to Emily in ways she can not imagine. Lord give her a glimpse of the promises you have for her life, give her a glimpse of the pleasure she gives you, Lord give her a glimpse of your full love for her. Lord we ask you to remove the emotional, spiritual and physical "baggage" that cause her thoughts to be seized by Satan's lies and fill that now clean empty place with your presence. Jesus dry the tears, reassure her and most of all let her be still and let her know you. We thank you for your promises to us your children and we thank you for the hope you provided when your son died for our sins at Calvary. Amen.
Praying in agreement!!! Cover her with your grace and love!

M

matt99

Your friend is in my prayers,
godbless.

F

fisherman

hey there I prayed for your friend keep us posted

S

shirley

help me understand when i make a friend they cant be honestwhen i spill my guts im afool there is no compassinall my life ive been trying to gain acceptance n love i was abused is it really worth staying here i know there is someone who cares on cc alot of people but i dont want to live here anymore its not worth the verbal abuse i get at home please pray for me im feeling hopeless n down why cant people be honest even if they dont wantme as a friend id be relieved

flowerof3

May 1, 2011
God...is able to do far more than we would ever dare to ask or even dream of - infinitely beyond our highest prayers, desires, thoughts or hopes.Ephesians 3:20 (LB)

Your in my prayers