Suicide

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
H

HidingCynicism

I'm so done with everything. At the moment suicide seems like the better option. Don't tell me that it's not and then proceed to recite bible verses because you don't know me or what I'm going through. Don't give me numbers to suicide hotlines because I won't call them. That's not what I need right now. What I need is someone to talk to and to help me and to save me. I'm merely a victim in this situation. I just need help. Someone...
Anyone?

T_Laurich

Mar 24, 2013
Hello, on forums it could take hours for people to respond... So you might want to go to the chat room for fast acting situations like this... I am personally about to go to my fathers house and spend the majority of the day there. At his house I have no internet connection so I might not be of the biggest help. But feel free to p.m. me. I personally tried to commit suicide nov 3 2011. I do not say this as a WOW WE HAVE SOMETHING IN COMMON but more so I can empathize your situation. And I strongly recommend listening to people who do give bible versus... Yes they might be daunting to read. But God's word is a power we will never fully understand...

Feel free to message me at any time. :)

K

kenisyes

I've got an hour. Tell me about why.

K

kenisyes

I posted this a half hour ago. The CC system says you are looking at the thread. If I don't hear from you in another 15 minutes, I'll assume you do not wish to talk about it.

D

dashadow

PM me if you'd like to talk.

K

kenisyes

I am leaving watching the thread for you, Hiding.

H

hattiebod

I'm so done with everything. At the moment suicide seems like the better option. Don't tell me that it's not and then proceed to recite bible verses because you don't know me or what I'm going through. Don't give me numbers to suicide hotlines because I won't call them. That's not what I need right now. What I need is someone to talk to and to help me and to save me. I'm merely a victim in this situation. I just need help. Someone...
Anyone?
It is very sad you are feeling like this and good that you are looking for help, but to then tell us we do not know what you are going through? I am sure there are many here that do. This is not the place though, nor is it kind to post like this and not return. You would be best to call a 24 hr helpline, there are many available or go to the chat room...again, not really suitable as this is a chat forum, not a crisis line, manned by professionals. It is a forum filled with Christians...much better of course but bound to irritate you as you do not want to hear about how God can help you. Our job is not to save you...thats your job. We can however support you as you make that choice. I am glad you recognise you need help...that much is obvious by posting like this, I pray you will seek help through the correct channels or respond to the loving responses you have had here. I know I shall joing many here that are now praying for you to find a safe way through whatever is causing you such distress. God Bless you & keep you safe, in His Name, <><

H

HidingCynicism

I'm really sorry for not replying. I'm fine. I got help. I'll be alright for now.

D

Duckies

Hang in there!! God has a fantastic plan for you and you will come out stronger from this. He believes in you as do we all!! Continue to reach out when you feel lonely and in pain, we all need support through rough times.

God Bless You Much! and will be praying for peace and joy to be brought into your heart:)

H

hattiebod

I'm really sorry for not replying. I'm fine. I got help. I'll be alright for now.
Thank you for letting us know :) I hope you will get help, and know that there are many here you want to support you if they can. I hope you will find friendship here and also know you are not alone, there are many young people who have been through really tough times and have come through all the stronger and will be able to ' walk a while' with you. God Bless you & thank you for responding. :) you are a lot braver than you know!! :) <><

K

kenisyes

I feel like that sometimes too. And I'm way older, I've had longer to learn about life, so it should not be so confusing. If you ever want to talk, pm me, or DaShadow, or anyone else who volunteered.

NateDaGrimes

Jan 7, 2013
but remember, suicide is like divorce...

If we kill ourselves we pretty much divorced God

since we are the temple of god we should do nothing that will harm it, God said if you destroy his temple [you, anybody] he will destroy you [hell]

not bashing im just stating the facts that will happen

S

Sunnypressly

Look brother we really don't know why u want to suicide but do u know we are being purchased by the precious blood of our Lord Jesus Christ the great teacher, the best friend, the good and helpful brother, the kind lord who needs us all the time and support us. Just think of the time when Jesus was crucified the bleeding the harder ways and the punishment He bore for you, me our firfathers abd whole universe.So just do pray and think of urbeloved and loving ones.

Calmador

Jun 23, 2011
I'm glad your alright :) please stay alright and surround yourself with supportive Christian friends. (HUGS)

C

ChristianGuy0

The thing about depression and suicidal is that it goes away over time and you get meaning back and you become happy again. Then you are glad you never harmed yourself. In the heat of the moment you might trick yourself into thinking that your depression and anxiety will last forever- but it won't. Sometimes you have to just press on, just hang out and keep putting one foot foward and eventually things will progress in your life and the suicidal thoughts and desires will go away.

I would recommend just getting into Church if possible, and reading the Bible and praying to God about this... If you need a friend, someone to talk to, just send me a message saying 'hey!' and the next time I'm on I'll respond. I know you can find friends here on ChristianChat to hang out with online. Hope you're feeling much better, I'll pray for you!

Sep 27, 2012
I know that you are still alive. All that you need to know is that you will not commit suicide. If you were to do so, then you would stop yourself. Your heart may be wavering, but we all of the strength to overcome hardships.

In times like this it is best to cling on. It seems utterly hopeless, but tomorrow shall be a fresh new start. Just remember that there is always a way out of any bad situation.

C

ChristianGuy0

tomorrow shall be a fresh new start.

The steadfast love of the Lord never ceases;

his mercies never come to an end;
[SUP]23 [/SUP]they are new every morning;
great is your faithfulness.
Lamentations 3:22-23

God is faithful! He can walk you through this valley.. Just put your hope and trust in Him.

"Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light."" -Jesus speaking at Matthew 11:28-30