Summary of Bible references on the Rapture

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Russia & Taiwan: A New Missile Crisis 05/28/2024

Taiwan has a kill switch which can kill the big machines which make the chips should China attack Taiwan. This is why I think they will attack the US, not Taiwan. The big prize in the US is the farmland and cattle. Hit the US with Tsunamis made by nuclear missiles and you destroy the entire coastline of the US but don't harm the wheat or the wine or the cattle.

Once the US falls it is pointless for Taiwan to continue to resist and instead will be forced to capitulate.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Russia & Taiwan: A New Missile Crisis 05/28/2024

He describes a long list of things that are yet to come like "give us our entitlement checks" and "internal revolution" and "Famine" and "Palestinian State" and "God splitting America".

I realize it is difficult for many people to think that all these things could happen in the blink of an eye, so let me share my Senior thesis from when I was in college at Rice University studying Geology.

I was working at an oil company and we were mapping the formations around salt domes. When one fault line cuts another fault line it tells us that the fault it cut was older. In this way we had discovered seven or more faults. However, the academics said that was not possible, there had not been that many fault episodes in the Permian basin. So my thesis reconciled these two positions.

Imagine you have a pane of glass lying flat on a granite table top and you hit the middle of it with a hammer. The entire thing cracks up into many pieces. If you trace each and every crack you will discover there were multiple "faulting episodes" as some cracks cut other cracks. This is based on physics. I'll skip the physics principles that I explained in my thesis, instead just understand that as that salt dome formed it kept cracking the rocks overhead. It doesn't matter if it took millions of years or one month.

Now consider, if the Omer ushers in the Palestinian State, the US also supports splitting Israel and as a result God splits the US then the first response will be a stock market crash. The second response will people dumping US bonds. That in turn will cause a massive bank failure. Not only so but gold and silver will double or even triple in price as the US dollar collapses. It is also highly likely that this event will cause the complete blackout of the US. All of that happens in the first hour. You will have rioting the street and all the sleeper cells in the US will be activated. They don't like to let any crisis go to waste. Within a week you will see massive famines across the US and a major breakdown in law and order.

This would be the perfect excuse for the UN to send in "peacekeepers" which would more accurately be described as establishing a dictator rather than keeping the peace.

My point is look at Katrina as a mini video of what would happen in a cataclysmic event. One hour, one day, one week and one month. That is all it would take for the US to look completely different than it does today. When Katrina hit it was completely cataclysmic to the 9th ward, but many other parts of New Orleans seemed to have "dodged a bullet". But then it became obvious the entire city was hit very, very hard. If the splitting of the US is partly due to a big meteor hitting off of Puerto Rico and causing a 500 foot Tsunami along the East coast as well as major earthquakes down the Mississippi and on the West coast then for much of the country they will think they themselves dodged a bullet only to learn in a week that the entire ship of the USA is sinking and they with it.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
If thou be the Christ tell us plainly

24 Then came the Jews round about him, and said unto him, How long dost thou make us to doubt? If thou be the Christ, tell us plainly.

I think this may refer to when Antichrist sets himself up in the temple and the Jews have to flee. That is when they will be told "plainly" that Jesus is the Christ and they have been deceived by the Antichrist.

This would be Hanukkah 2027. That is December 24 to Jan 1, 2028.

If you subtract 42 months from that time you get June 24, 2024.

The counting of the Omer gets you to June 14th, 2024. If the cataclysm occurs at this point then you could imagine the tribulation beginning two weeks later like Ken Peters said.

Now the counting of the Omer being a newspaper headline tells me that this is how the news will interpret this. After the counting of the Omer you come to Shavuot and Shavuot was a very scary event with the shaking of the mountain. If we understand the "Mountain" referring to one world government then this cataclysmic event to the US will be a shaking of that mountain.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
37 If I do not the works of my Father, believe me not.

38 But if I do, though ye believe not me, believe the works: that ye may know, and believe, that the Father is in me, and I in him.

Let the fulfillment of prophecies lead you to believing in the Lord Jesus

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
I don't know if this is related, but I was trying to figure out a type of the 144,000.

Obviously 12 squared times a thousand.

But David had 37 mighty men. The 37th is Uriah the Hittite. If we remove him from the list (don't know why, haven't figured that out) then you have 36. 36x4,000 = 144,000
https://drive.google.com/file/d/1hLRWGK6FUFyceikBTCcMaVclg7vaY82Z/view?usp=sharing

This book, Look Up, Your Redemption Draweth Nigh summarizes the posts from pages 323 to 393

One explanation might be that it is 4,000 times the mighty men of David less Uriah because they have crucified the flesh with the passions and lusts thereof.

There are 24 orders of the Priesthood, so 6,000 x 24 orders also gives you 144,000.

Then there are 288 that are skillful in making worship songs to the Lord, 500 x 288 = 144,000

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Wow! Game Changer!

This is really huge, Shavuot is the feast of the firstborn that bursts forth, wheat is an analogy to the rapture before the tribulation. It is different from the feast of firstfruits at the resurrection. That word refers to the ruler, the leader, this word here refers to the firstborn children. That word hearkens back to Gen 1:1 "In the beginning" whereas this word talks about wheat being harvested and brought into the house.

Now we still don't know when Shavuot is. There are currently 3, 4, maybe even 5 viable theories about when Passover is. Do we use the New moon or the Full moon? Do we use Equinox or not? Do we include the extra days during the New Moon sabbath or not? So all I can do is come up with a range. I believe that the rapture takes place on the Lord's day because in the NT that is our holy convocation, our dress rehearsal for the rapture. But using the five different theories you can get to any Lord's day in June. The earliest date is based on the Barley being abib by March 24, which perfectly aligns with the Christian celebration of Good Friday with Passover. That would put Shavuot this weekend.

Then, what happens on Shavuot? I can't say 100%, what I can say is that for those under the law it will be terrifying, for the manchild it will be glorious, and it sure sounds like the rapture. It sounds like the birth of the manchild described in Revelation 12

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Unseen danger, false promise, barren, wasted effort, aimless

Jude 12 These people are blemishes at your love feasts, eating with you without the slightest qualm—shepherds who feed only themselves. They are clouds without rain, blown along by the wind; autumn trees, without fruit and uprooted—twice dead. 13 They are wild waves of the sea, foaming up their shame; wandering stars, for whom blackest darkness has been reserved forever.

Unseen danger

Spots in your love feasts -- the word is hidden rocks, the rocks a mariner doesn't see that will sink his ship. They have come to eat and to plunder. They have an agenda, a mission. Reefs below the ocean threatening safe navigation. If a rock is above the ocean it is not as big a threat. These are the ones who have snuck in secretly. Atheists and agnostics are up front and honest about who they are, these are those who sneak in secretly. Without the slightest qualm -- feeding themselves without fear

Everyone can see that atheists have a particular danger, the fleshly have a certain danger, drugs (sorcery) has a certain danger. But Christmas? Come on man!

Compare this with the rock of our salvation and with the believers who are living stones.

False promise

Clouds without water, carried about by the winds -- clouds are for rain but these are deceit, they don't have any water. This suggests dry places and according to Matthew 12:43 that is where evil spirits wander. They are carried aside by winds, the same word for pneuma, spirit. This implies they are bond slaves to Satan. We are not talking about unbelievers, they are serving Satan. We are not talking about atheists, Satan worshippers consider atheists to be fools. Dana Coverstone had several dreams of wolves that had snuck into the church sitting among the congregation, this is what we are talking about. Also this is different from believers, the Bible says the spirit is subject to the prophet, but in this case the wind is not subject to the clouds, they are slaves to that wind.

Christmas is a good example of a "false promise". It seems they are promising love, joy, peace, when in reality you become a slave to the season. The spirit is not subject to you, rather you are subject to the spirit.

Compare this with the Lord who will come with the clouds, filled with blessing. The believers are sources of living water out from whom will flow the water of life.

Barren profession

Trees whose fruit withereth, without fruit, twice dead, plucked up by the roots -- the term is autumn trees, the implication is that we will really see them at the end of the season. Jude is the 'vestibule' to the book of Revelation. We see these apostates more now than we ever did during the entire church age. To me this is like field mice. During the summer they may be outside but when it gets cold they will all try to enter the house. In the same way as the Day of the Lord approaches they are all flooding the church buildings. Dana Coverstone has a dream about this with this Satanic figure whipping up all these wolves into a frenzy and sending them into the church buildings. Twice dead refers to dead to profession and possession. They have not born fruit from their profession of faith and they are rooted up, they have no possession, so they are dead in that sense too (no eternal salvation). Revelation 20:14 speaks of the second death. We are told repeatedly in the Bible that we should not be fearing the first death, it is the second death we should be concerned about. The first death is simply separation of soul and body, but the second death would be on the soul. Everyone must deal with these two, our "second death" was taken care of at the cross. These ones do not receive the work of redemption done by Christ on the cross. Compare these trees to trees planted by the living water.

Everyone hopes that Christmas is an opportunity for the gospel. How has that worked out for you? I would say the damage of the church compromising with the world is far greater than any gain that you might think you got.

Compare this with the tree of life. The believers are trees of righteousness (Isaiah 61:3)

Wasted effort

Raging waves of the sea foaming out their shame. This indicates they are unsaved, they do not know God. Isaiah 57:20-21. We need to know who we are in Christ. God has imposed limits on the sea, He said nothing shall hurt you, all are to account to His glory, and the Lord rules and stills the sea. In the gospels Jesus rebuked the sea. In Revelation 21:1 there was no more sea.

How much effort goes into this Christmas celebration every year that is a waste? For some believers maybe none, but for many people it is a lot. Why do you think some people get totally burnt out from this holiday? How many churches get totally exhausted putting on a big Christmas play? What is the fruit or is it a wasted effort?

Compare this with the Lord who leads us besides still waters and the believers who have "peace like a river".

Aimless course

Wandering stars, to whom is reserved the blackness of darkness forever. The phrase implies a meteorite. Flashes brilliantly for a brief time and then makes an ash of itself. Destined for the blackness of the outer darkness forever. It seems amazing that in nature we actually have something that appears to illustrate this, a black hole, a place where the gravity is so great that even light cannot leave. You can't see a black hole but you can detect them due to gravity. It is also believed that within them time does not exist. These guys are destined for black holes.

What kind of Holy day is marked by an increase in suicides and death?

Compare them with the bright and morning star and the believers who will "shine as stars forever" Daniel 12:3

This is the point of this thread. We see this amazing contrast between the Lord Jesus and the apostasy. This is God's sovereignty, God's mercy that we might be saved and come to the full knowledge of His Son, Jesus Christ.

One last point, there are 8 writers in the New Testament: Matthew, Mark, Luke, John, Paul, James, Peter and Jude. Of these 8 writers Jude wrote the fewest verses and John and Paul and Luke wrote the most. However, each of these 8 writers used exactly 42 words that were unique to their writings and are not found anywhere else! Jude concentrates those 42 unique words into such a tiny space it is amazing.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The Iranian Mystery: 12 End-Time Signs! | Jonathan Cahn Prophetic

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The 15th of Sivan

According to the book of Jubilees this is the day God gave Noah the covenant with the rainbow. It is the day that Abraham got the covenant with God and it is the day Jacob got his name changed to Israel. This is related to Shavuot and would be the day Moses went up the mountain to get the covenant with God. Likewise I subscribe to the idea that it is also the day Jesus ascended into heaven.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The 15th of Sivan

According to the book of Jubilees this is the day God gave Noah the covenant with the rainbow. It is the day that Abraham got the covenant with God and it is the day Jacob got his name changed to Israel. This is related to Shavuot and would be the day Moses went up the mountain to get the covenant with God. Likewise I subscribe to the idea that it is also the day Jesus ascended into heaven.
Also, Isaac was born on the 15th of Sivan indicating that all of the redeemed are born on this day. That is a major type of the rapture, the Manchild being born which the dragon wanted to devour. That indicates the dragon is one with Islam.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
This is a game changer -- God A Minute

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020

War: NATO Preparing to Attack Russia 05/28/2024

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
A Word About Xi Jinping & Tsai Ing Wen 5-28-24 @

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Jesus references the book of Jubilees in the gospels, so that proves that the book of Jubilees is the word of God (but not scripture. The scripture is our covenant with God. There are many words of God that are not part of our covenant.)

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/SNuslDBFlGQ

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
The calendars have caused problems for many years, but they are important for one key reason. God alone tells us the end from the beginning and telling us the end includes being precise. What we discover is that you get two different jubilee cycles based on two different but valid starting dates. This makes sense, it is like Moses psalm which says a generation is 70 years but if by reason of being obstinate it is 80 years. In the same way there are those who are obedient they receive a jubilee year before the rebellious ones do.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Enoch's prophecy concerning the Lord's 2nd Coming

Jude 14 Enoch, the seventh from Adam, prophesied about them: “See, the Lord is coming with thousands upon thousands of his holy ones 15 to judge everyone, and to convict all of them of all the ungodly acts they have committed in their ungodliness, and of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.”

Who are the them? The apostates. What we are looking at is probably the oldest recorded words of a prophet are these words of Enoch. There is a prophecy in Genesis 3 but that is spoken by God. This prophecy comes from the book of Enoch which is an apocryphal book. This book is not part of scripture though this prophecy is thanks to Jude. Some people don't understand what it means to not be part of scripture. That does not mean it is not a real prophecy from God, what it means is that it is not part of our covenant with God. The Bible is our legal document, our covenant with God. Our God honors covenants so you can be sure He would never say one word that violates this covenant. However, that does not mean He will not say any word that is not in the covenant, God speaks to us all the time and the Bible makes it clear that He is free to do so. Also the Bible is very, very clear on the fact that Enoch was a prophet, he had a genuine experience of God, and His prophecy is an authentic word of God. That said there are counterfeits to the book of Enoch.

Peter said Noah was a preacher of righteousness, we did not learn that in the OT, Paul names the two magicians in Egypt, that also is not in the OT. There are words of the Lord Jesus Christ quoted in Acts that are not recorded in the gospels. James tells us that Elijah prayed for the drought, we did not learn this in the OT. There are a bunch of other things in Acts 7 from Stephen.

Genesis 4:26 "then began men to call on the name of the Lord". This is a poor translation, what it literally says is "then they began to call something else by the name of the Lord". It is a reference to idolatry, to profaning the name of the Lord. The Targum of Onkelos says they "desisted from praying in the name". The Targum of Jonathan says "Surnamed their idols in the name". Ancient Jewish scholars including Jerome agree with this. Maimonides in the Commentary on the Mishna ascribes the origin of idolatry to the days of Enos. What this tells us is that by the end of Genesis 4 we have rebellion against God, the beginning of apostasy. There are four words for man: Adam (dust of ground), Ish (sex, male), Geber (a mighty man) and Enosh (mortal man or if we are talking about character it means a loser). Genesis 4 tells us we have a man that is a loser and that is when they begin to get involved in idolatry. It is this context which gives rise to a prophet (Enoch) and a preacher of righteousness (Noah) and ultimately judgement. His son Methuselah was a prophecy. He prophesied of the coming judgement. Noah and Lot go through the judgement and depict the church going through the tribulation. Enoch depicts the raptured saints prior to the tribulation. Also note that Enoch was not Jewish so he depicts the believers in Christ who are raptured. The Bible says Enoch walked with God twice and between the two there are are 300 years. This is a lifetime of walking with God. How can two walk together unless they are in agreement? Amos 3:3. This leads to a witness.

Methuselah means "when he dies it shall be sent" and the "it" refers to the judgement on the Earth. Methuselah died seven days before the flood. Enoch means teaching, initiation, commencement. Becomes a model of grace and long suffering, which is why Methuselah is the longest lifetime. It is finite. He walked with God after he begat Methuselah.

Enoch's prophecy concerning the Lord's second coming

This is not about the first coming but the second coming. This coming is sure because it is written as history, it is past, it is sure, you can't change it. This is not conditional. We also know who will accompany Him. He will come with "His Holy myriads". Not clear whether or not this means angels but we do know this expression includes the angels. I suspect it means (Col 3:4 and 1Thess 3:13) both angels and saints together. Both the first prophecy from Enoch and the last prophecy in Revelation both say that He will come to bring judgment. He will judge all, everyone, men, angels and demons.

Deeds

All the ungodly will be convicted of all their ungodly deeds which they have committed in their ungodliness.

Here the issue is the motive of your heart. Consider Christmas, if you thought all the various things you were doing was a way to celebrate the Lord's birth the Lord will consider that. On the other hand if you were Balak or Balaam and thought that what you were doing would cause God's people to be cursed because they are eating things offered to idols and committing fornication then God will consider that as well.

Words

of all the defiant words ungodly sinners have spoken against him.

Rebellious, arrogant mouth. This is the distinguishing characteristic of the Antichrist, Mr. Big Mouth. Think about this, you may have repeated the Santa Claus story because you were taught it by people you trust. God will consider that. On the other hand you may have crafted this lie as a deception and to set yourself up to be worshipped as a counterfeit to God. If that is the case God will consider that as well.

For example let's consider the defiant words of ungodly sinners spoken against Noah's ark. They mock, ridicule and present this story as an absurd myth that only little children would believe like the Santa Claus story. But read Genesis 6:14 Noah sealed the ark inside and out with pitch. Generally anyone making a boat would seal the outside so it is water tight, you would not seal the inside. There is no valid reason to seal it on the inside as far as the flood is concerned, it is a waste of time, of pitch, and also would stink up the inside of the ark. However, if your goal was to preserve this ark for the last generation as a testimony against them and of all the defiant words spoken against God then it does make sense. Also, why have it come to rest on the top of Mt. Ararat where it is frozen year round? Again to preserve it. When Noah came off the ark they had to go down the mountain, they couldn't live on top of the mountain. If this had come to rest in the valley they would have cannibalized the boat using the lumber for a house or using the boat for a barn, etc. The ark has been preserved as a testimony against this ungodly generation. We have found it and now consider all that this implies! Everything about that story was true including the coming judgement and the fact that the Lord's second return will be "as the days of Noah".

Now consider something else, during the tribulation everyone will be required to worship the image of the beast or else get their head chopped off. This is a test. How do you prepare for this test? How would you "train" as a Christian to stand against this forced worship of an idol set up by the world? Hallelujah, God has given us the celebration of Christmas with all its idols kind of like having a gym where we can lift weights to prepare for the tribulation! It is a lot easier to reject the worship of the Christmas tree and Santa Claus but the concept is the same. Take the mark of the beast or else you won't get any presents, you can't buy or sell.

In conclusion from day 1 with Enoch he is prophesying of the Lord's second coming and His judgement on the apostasy and all the ungodly. He is raptured first, and then the judgement comes. In the same way we see these two things in the celebration of Christmas with the celebration of the birth of this man child followed by the reign of the fat man in the red suit. AntiChrist's reign comes like a thief in the night, sneaking into your house like the lawless one filled with lying wonders.

"And I will turn your feasts into mourning, and all your songs into lamentation; and I will bring up sackcloth upon all loins, and baldness upon every head; and I will make it as the mourning of an only son, and the end thereof as a bitter day" Amos 8:10

Religious feast that has songs -- is this Christmas? A religious feast where everyone has on new clothes -- are we talking about Christmas? Mourning of an only son, sounds like the day after celebrating the birth of Jesus!

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
How to identify an apostate

Jude 16 These people are grumblers and faultfinders; they follow their own evil desires; they boast about themselves and flatter others for their own advantage.

They are murmurers, complainers, walking after their own lusts. This refers back to Israel who murmured against God, to the angels who complained about their assigned place, and Sodom and Gomorrah walking after their own lusts. Think about how general this is "murmurers". We think this is trivial but what does the Bible say? Give thanks for all things. We need to see that all things are a blessing from God to those who love God and are called according to purpose. This is the noun form, it is not found anywhere else in the New Testament. The verb form is found elsewhere but not the noun form. This is not a reference to an individual incident of murmuring. Rather you murmur so much it becomes who or what you are. Why were they murmuring, because they lacked faith. If they were filled with faith they would have been like Joshua and Caleb, but rather than confess and repent for their lack of faith they murmur against God as though it is his fault. There is no accountability. This is just like Cain. He didn't listen to God, as a result he didn't have faith, his plan was to please God with his own works, when that fell short he didn't take responsibility rather it was God's fault for preferring Abel's sacrifice and Abel was going to pay for that.

The same is true of those who complain about their assigned place, you are lacking an appreciation for the sovereignty of God. Think about Paul's word I have learned to be content in whatever situation he is in. Instead of complaining learn about how you can do all things in Him. Again, this word as a noun is only found in Jude. Paul says "be angry and sin not". To have an issue with something is OK. Jesus said that if you have an issue with a brother talk to him privately and try to resolve it. It is OK to be offended at someone for some offense. But some people it is not that they complain but rather they are "complainers". This is who they are, this is what they do, there is no resolution, rather they are continual fault finders. The Pharisees found fault with the Lord making their traditions higher than the word of God. Lawyers are trained fault finders. It doesn't matter who the witness is, or how solid the evidence is, they will find fault, that is their job. Fault finding is a valid practice when examining some new strategy or plan. Let's see if we can spot any issue before we implement this. However, if this is who you are all the time this is no longer an action you take occasionally when the need arises but rather it is who you are. It is like a car that has a ship's anchor tied to the bumper and is dragging it along behind it. You are this anchor. For example, suppose I am on a football team, I am the tight end, but I would much rather be the quarterback. So what I do is I constantly complain. I complain about the play call. I complain about the quarterback if there is an incomplete pass. I complain if there is a complete pass for five yards I complain saying there was someone else open for ten yards. My complaining is not constructive criticism, rather I complain constantly because I am not satisfied being the tight end, I want to be the quarterback. This is what Jude is talking about. We have many members of the body, everyone has a function, do not envy the other person simply focus on the Lord so that you can grow in the Lord. This is what Balaam did, he wasn't satisfied being a poor prophet. He wanted to be a rich, important prophet with a house filled with gold and silver. We saw this during the election, for example the Republicans did not "respect the science" yet when the Democrats are in power they completely ignore data, science, and all reason. Biden said that all the people who died under Trump should be reason enough to get rid of him as unfit for office. However, more people have died under Biden and now it is all about changing the subject.

This is a process, Cain is the on ramp to the highway, Balaam is rushing headlong down the highway and Korah goes plunging off into the abyss from the highway. Why did Korah rebel? Moses word was convicting him. He wanted to walk according to his own lusts and the word from Moses was shining a light on that and exposing him. So like Cain there is no accountability, someone else will pay for his sins. Like Balaam he is not satisfied with his place, he is jealous of Moses and instead of saying "I want to be leader" he says "everyone is holy". It is a slimy kind of hypocrisy. The world church says the same thing, we are all holy, brotherhood of man. Yet the Pope plans on being the leader and since the Evangelical Christians reject him he also rejects them from his "brotherhood of man". Ultimately this leads to rebellion. This is why scoffers scoff. When they passed the LGBTQ laws I argued that letting boys into the girls bathroom would result in fornication and rape in the bathroom. Wow, I got attacked from the scoffers yet a few months later that is precisely what happened. When they said that boys could compete as girls if they "identified as girls" I said they would take over girls sports. Again, the attack I got from the scoffers. That was absurd, the trans movement is pure as the driven snow. I said that a college scholarship can be worth $300,000 don't you think that some boys who cannot make the boys team will identify as a girl to get that scholarship? Oh, no, no, no that is a lie. Well here we are a few months later and it couldn't be any clearer that it is the truth.

They speak great swelling words -- this is what the antichrist does. This is like the words of the song

"I am just a poor boy
Though my story's seldom told
I have squandered my resistance
For a pocketful of mumbles
Such are promises
All lies and jest
Still, a man hears what he wants to hear
And disregards the rest"

I was stunned at how many people liked what Biden was saying during the campaign even though it was so transparently a lie. The only bills Biden had ever been associated with were a catastrophe and were the most racists bills around. You could find multiple quotes by him that were as racist as they come. He claimed he had 30 years of foreign policy experience and would do a better job than Trump who had kept us out of a war and brokered a peace treaty with Israel which everyone else thought would be impossible. Yet when you looked at that 30 years of experience it was nothing but a dismal failure. The reason these ones speak "great swelling words of vanity" is because people listen to it and fall for it.

I think it was Mike Tyson who said everyone talks a big game until they get punched in the nose.

And flatter others for their personal advantage.

This is how people play politics to advance in an organization. When you see this in the church you know you have the apostasy. Think of the church like a football team or basketball team. No one thinks Tom Brady is any good but year after year, game after game he proves that he is until no one can deny it. You don't do that by playing politics and flattering others, you do that on the field. Likewise with Michael Jordan, you can see who is real and who isn't. This is how it should be in the church, we may have some member who no one thinks has a gift but if it is manifested everyone should be able to see it and appreciate it. Likewise we can have another member who advances in the church due to everything but the Holy Spirit. If that is the case you have the apostasy.

ZNP

Sep 14, 2020
Today I was listening to a Rock Island Books video and he said he wants to compile all the evidence he has accumulated that the 70th week begins in the fall of 2024. He has dived deep into the calendar and he says he does it because "the numbers don't lie". I am very interested in his videos, but not in doing that research myself. I subscribe to the conclusion that the 70th week begins in 2024, but for my own research I want to move on.

Then there is Dr. Barry Awe who loves to look at all the types and shadows of the rapture. Again, not something I am interested in. I subscribe to a pre tribulation rapture for about one twelfth of the Christians. But for the majority of Christians I expect they will go through the tribulation or be saved out of the tribulation. Again, not something I want to dwell on, I'd rather move on.

Then you have God A Minute who has had some great insights into the Hebrew language. I enjoy his posts very much, but am content to simply let him teach about that.

My interest is the apostasy and the judgment of the world. I see the Day of the Lord as the trial and prosecution of the sinful world that lies in the evil one. My interest is in all the words of the covenant that relate to that. When I wrote the book "Look up, Your redemption draweth Nigh" I only used my posts and eliminated all the links I had posted and all my comments on their videos. Amazingly it had little to do with prophecies or signs but was much more focused on the Apostasy and also on the judgment of the world. I like the fact that different brothers and sisters have picked up different interests and are pursuing them. I wasn't interested in studying the 144,000 from the book of Revelation, I wanted to know who they were in the OT and NT? That is where I saw the link to David's mighty men and to the priesthood. I wasn't so interested in seeing the doctrine of the pre tribulation rapture, instead I wanted to know what the purpose was, who were they. That led me to seeing that the priests are separated for a week to be consecrated to the Lord. I saw that the High priest comes to the temple chamber one week before the Day of Atonement. This helps me understand the body of Christ better. We don't want all 12 tribes to be the priests, so you can see all twelve tribes have their function. But we do need these ones to become an army of the Lord to help rescue those left behind.