sunnychosen

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

sunnychosen

friends i want everyone to help me pray,i want our lord to make his will concern my life known to me,i don;t want do anything that is not his will on my life.
And pray for believers to remain in faith as many evil as been every corner

S

sunnychosen

i need quick reply

K

Kat50LovesJesus

Father, In The Name of Jesus...I pray Protection and a sound mind for sunnychosen...That Your Will Be Done, Father...That his life glorify you and that he come to know The Truth that sets us free...Put people in his path, O God, that bring life and not death...O Father...hold him in the palm of your hand, leading and guiding...In the Name of Jesus...I pray...

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
In Jesus we ask Father that you make known to sunnychosen your will.
We stand in agreement in Jesus in this.
God bless, pickles