Super Foods

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
Here are some super foods to add to our diets or to make into tea.

Moringa Powder: It is packed with vitamins and minerals, a source of plant protein, balances hormones, protects liver, reduces inflammation, balances blood sugar, helps digestion, and helps bran health.

Turmeric: Ease arthritis, prevent Alzheimer’s and cancer, boosts immune system, lowers cholesterol.

Bacopa: Contains antioxidants, reduce inflammation, boosts brain, help lower blood pressure.

Matcha: High in antioxidant, protect liver, helps brain function, prevent cancer, heart health, lose weight

Ceylon Cinnamon: This is a milder cinnamon than Cassia, but safer to use. With our American diet, (called the SAD diet in some circles), of mostly processed grains that results in almost 5o% of people with diabetes, cinnamon should be a staple in most diets. Most cinnamon is Cassia cinnamon, but it contains a lot more coumarin that can cause trouble. It is wonderful for preventing and helping diabetes. It also helps regulate bowels, is an antioxidant, antibacterial, and promotes brain health. It is wonderful added too coffee.

Brewer’s Yeast: Improve blood sugar, boost immunity, prevent migraines, brain health, aids digestion, prevent anemia.

davg

Mar 15, 2021
From this list so far, I only use cinnamon. I read a lot about its benefits, I add it to tea and desserts, it tastes much better. I don't really like the taste of matcha, how do you make it?

Blik

Dec 6, 2016
From this list so far, I only use cinnamon. I read a lot about its benefits, I add it to tea and desserts, it tastes much better. I don't really like the taste of matcha, how do you make it?
I just sent to Amazon for the bowl and brush to make matcha, and it makes it a rather fun ceremony. There are recipes on the net. But actually, using a hand blender works fine to mix the powder with water.

There are foreign communities that make a tea of turmeric where the people are known for their long healthy life.

I make a mix of some of these powders, being sure to include ground astragalus root that I haven't listed here, and blend it into the milk I drink with my meals.

davg

Mar 15, 2021
I just sent to Amazon for the bowl and brush to make matcha, and it makes it a rather fun ceremony. There are recipes on the net. But actually, using a hand blender works fine to mix the powder with water.

There are foreign communities that make a tea of turmeric where the people are known for their long healthy life.

I make a mix of some of these powders, being sure to include ground astragalus root that I haven't listed here, and blend it into the milk I drink with my meals.
I did it with water too, but what about milk? I think it can be better.