Superhero Movies

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timmaayyyy

Always been a fan of DC universe. Any of yall like DC or Marvel?

Jun 10, 2014
I am a big comic fan of both. DC I love Green Lantern, Superman, Batman. Marvel Spider-Man, Hulk, X-Men, Avengers. If I could be any one of them I'd probably choose Spider-Man. I love ol'web head. lmao :)

R

Raine

I prefer marvel over DC :/

i just enjoy the humor side of marvel more but I will admit the number of movies they are making is getting out of hand.

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
Marvel will always be better than DC. Its not even a competition.

T

Timmaayyyy

Yeah Marvel would beat DC if they ever fought, but batman is my favorite out of all