Superman: Flying to a church near you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Graybeard

Baltimore, Maryland (CNN)
- As the new Superman movie takes flight this weekend, filmmakers are hoping the Man of Steel lands not only in theaters, but also in pulpits.

Warner Bros. Studios is aggressively marketing "Man of Steel" to Christian pastors, inviting them to early screenings, creating Father’s Day discussion guides and producing special film trailers that focus on the faith-friendly angles of the movie.

“When I sat and listened to the movie I actually saw it was the story of Christ, and the love of God was weaved into the story," said the pastor.

link

Movie trailer by CNN

maxwel

Apr 18, 2013

Baltimore, Maryland (CNN)
- As the new Superman movie takes flight this weekend, filmmakers are hoping the Man of Steel lands not only in theaters, but also in pulpits.

Warner Bros. Studios is aggressively marketing "Man of Steel" to Christian pastors, inviting them to early screenings, creating Father’s Day discussion guides and producing special film trailers that focus on the faith-friendly angles of the movie.

“When I sat and listened to the movie I actually saw it was the story of Christ, and the love of God was weaved into the story," said the pastor.

Yeah... I'm sure the marketing department at Warner Brothers is deeply concerned about the Christian gospel.

: )

Nautilus

Jun 29, 2012
at least superman kills people which honestly makes sense when your are fighting beings of near godlike power.

A

Abiding

will Lois be in the sermon?:cool:

A

A-Omega

They are actively marketing the movie to pastors and providing free screenings for them. They also have a website with sermon outlines and clips to show during Sunday service. So the Christian element of the film is no coincidence.

Man of Steel | Ministry Resources