Surgery

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

blue_ladybug

Feb 21, 2014
It also depends on how bad and how long they've had the UTI. Whenever I've gotten one, I only have to pee alot..lol

I've had a couple UTI's and they do hurt. I guess it depends on a person's tolerance level and I thought mine was pretty high lol

Dynamaniac

Feb 10, 2017
I'm so glad to hear no surgery will be necessary -- God is so good! I'm also glad that you've gotten a definite diagnosis. I hope you're feeling better soon.

Enoch987

Jul 13, 2017
consider consuming calcium bentonite clay from Living clay co . com. It claims to help for almost any abnormal condition. It binds with infection or toxins then eliminates them through the skin. There will be more dirt on your skin that will need to be rubbed off.

becc

Mar 4, 2018
I'm so glad to hear no surgery will be necessary -- God is so good! I'm also glad that you've gotten a definite diagnosis. I hope you're feeling better soon.
Thank you very much and i'm already feeling better, i finished my medication yesterday after a whole week of being uncomfortable.. it turns out i was reacting to all of my drugs, there was nausea, loss of appetite and also , i was growing yeast on my tongue, tummy issues, diarrhoea and sleep loss but it was all for the best and i'm better now