Surrounded by chaos

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jberry1216

live a christian life
i see that my life itself is pretty good
but when i look around i see a world that is soooo messed up
with friends that cut themselves and cant stop
are drinking and having sex
were abused somehow
and wish they were longer living,
its rly hard!
i dont know what to say
and hearing "you will never understand" makes me feel helpless
i feel like arms are outstretched towards me
and mine are outstretched to God!

N

NazariteNation

While I can't say that I know what it's like to be a part of your generation, young people are my passion. I work with and have befriended a lot folks your age. You guys face things on a daily basis that my generation couldn't have even imagined 20 years ago.

I just want you to know that God does indeed hear your cries and is working on your behalf. God is raising up a generation of believers who aren't intimidated to walk outside of the four walls of the church and wage war with the enemy. I have seen it with my own eyes. However, not everyone has been called for this service and it takes time to prepare spiritual warriors for a battle of such magnitude.

All that is required of you is your faithfulness, seek God rigorously and be obedient so in those moments when He calls you into battle, you are ready.

May God's peace, joy, and love be with you always my young sister in Christ...

LET YOUR LIGHT SHINE!

M

mguitar010

I agree with you naz all the way. God is rising up a generation that is going to fight a battle like none other. But we have to be ready and pre-paired and put on the armor of God and bring along with us the sword as well!

so whos with me????

Jan 9, 2009
I agree with you naz all the way. God is rising up a generation that is going to fight a battle like none other. But we have to be ready and pre-paired and put on the armor of God and bring along with us the sword as well!

so whos with me????
You can count me in, mguitar.

Terry

B

become_the_generation

Yes!!! We are the Lord's Generation!!! Woohoo! All this time The Lord has been using every generation to raise us up. Now is the time. Prepare yourselves. The battle has already been won, the victory is already secured, but now we need to drag as many people out of hell as we possibly can!

V

vaz

i feel like making the william wallace speech from braveheart but i wont but im sure freedom will do justice.....

im so in for this fight man!!!

you know wot i realised the other day where it says we are fearfully and wonderfully made dang right fearfully the enemny has a lot to be scared of, US God's children

B

become_the_generation

for sureeee satan is sooo afraid of uss he doesnt know what to doooo. so lets put on this armour! no trial can defeat us!!! :) bring it on satan!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Liz_loves_Jesus

so whos with me????
I am with you!!!!!!!!!

Apr 13, 2007
Oh yes! While there's a huge battle going on and it'll get worse before it gets better, the thing is, it WILL get better! We gotta keep on fighting, keep pushing forward, and when satan attacks, rebuke him in Jesus' name! Fight, fight, fight, never give up, seek, and trust in God always! With Christ all things ARE possible! Praise the Lord!