Sweet and Spicy Refrigerator Pickles

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Willow

Oct 10, 2021
ohio
Med. Cucumber, 1/3 thinly sliced onion, 1 med. jalapeno sliced, 1 T. mustard seed, 2 tsp. salt, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 1 c. white sugar, 2 tsp turmeric,1 c. white vinegar, 1 c. apple cider vinegar
In a sauce pan add bother vinegars, salt, mustard seed, turmeric and heat until sugars have melted. In a jar or container put veggies in then pour warm liquid over them, refrigerate.

Attachments

Poinsetta

Nov 24, 2018
Med. Cucumber, 1/3 thinly sliced onion, 1 med. jalapeno sliced, 1 T. mustard seed, 2 tsp. salt, 1/2 c. brown sugar, 1 c. white sugar, 2 tsp turmeric,1 c. white vinegar, 1 c. apple cider vinegar
In a sauce pan add bother vinegars, salt, mustard seed, turmeric and heat until sugars have melted. In a jar or container put veggies in then pour warm liquid over them, refrigerate.
Omg that looks so good 😍

Debbiere

Sep 5, 2022
Wow, need to try it soon! Thanks for sharing this recipe!

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Thanks for sharing! Homemade pickles are one of my favorite snacks so I'll definitely create these soon. How long do you refigerate them?

notmyown

May 26, 2016
Thanks for sharing! Homemade pickles are one of my favorite snacks so I'll definitely create these soon. How long do you refigerate them?
Scotty, i just wanted to tell you how good it is to have you posting again.

you're an encourager; quite rare in these days, and also quite needed. thank you :)

Scotty

Feb 10, 2010
Scotty, i just wanted to tell you how good it is to have you posting again.

you're an encourager; quite rare in these days, and also quite needed. thank you :)
Hey, thank you so much!
I took a little bit of an extended hiatus due to work, mission trips, covid, etc. but I have returned. God is good!

All the glory to God :)