sweet dreams

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
M

madona

what is your biggest dream as a teenager , adult, father ,or mother?
try to share it ..........

D

dannychedid

UNDERGOING...!

ty

Banned
Feb 11, 2010
i wanna one day marry the "woman of my dreams", own a 4000 acre ranch with cows and horses and a small farm on it for personal use, have at least a dozen kids and tteach them all to be good upstanding adults for christ, and to work harder than anyone else they know then one day die about 80 or so with my wife right along side me so neither one of us will ever have to live without the other one...

M

madona

wow what a lovely dream ! i hope it comes true one day

M

Mal316

That my daughter (now 4 months old) be blessed with Torah, chuppah, and ma'asim tovim (a love for God and His Teachings, a fruitful and happy marriage, and a lifetime of deeds of loving kindness). That my wife and I deepen our relationship and love for God and each other. That I continue to grow in my faith to love and serve the Lord. That I seek His will and love His Word even as the composer of Psalm 119 loved His Word.

L

Love009

As a teenager my biggest dream is.....as of this moment not to fail biology!! Ha jk! :) No but really one of my biggest dream would probably become a missionary in Haiti. Ever since going to Haiti this past summer, I know my heart is still there. I wish I was there right now! I fell in love with the people there, and seeing how God moved and made a difference in the way I view others made me fall in love with Haiti ! I love Haiti and what God is doing there! :) I can't wait to go back.

Dec 18, 2009
My biggest dream ever would be is to smile at the storm of trials

M

madona

i dream that everyone will live in peace and hapiness ever after ,and to spend our life with my family prying for God and living for him
and to live agreat life with a great future