swine flu and salvation

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
I

ifihadwingz

we've allllll heard of it a million times by now!

everyone if you are interested in more info google last trumpet ministries.

i personally believe this strain of flu is all just another sign of the end times. i also believe the american government and only God knows who else created this flu as a form of gaining control over the world.

i really believe we need to pray for the lost babies (everyone! lol) out there who are still searching wetha they know it or not for our our Saviour.

We really need to stand up and seek God and pray and pray and pray for salvation!

this flu is another sign that we do not have too long left on this earth. and far too many peole need to hear that there is hope! His name is Jesus.

Nov 14, 2008
They should really name it the pig flu...... i mean isnt that the same thing as swine........ or that a goose........ so maybe the goose flu??? i dunno maybe i should start a poll

I

ifihadwingz

They should really name it the pig flu...... i mean isnt that the same thing as swine........ or that a goose........ so maybe the goose flu??? i dunno maybe i should start a poll
haha swine is pig lol.

Nov 14, 2008
it issss isnt it!!!!!! WELL III'LL BEEE!!

M

missy2shoes

LOL....or maybe pork flu....or bacon flu......

Nov 14, 2008
So im goin to the doctor today... cause i have the flu........... should i go in there and tell them.... i have the pork flu........... PLEEEAAAASSSEEE HEEEELLLPPP MEEEEEEEE ITS WORSER THAN THE SWWIIINNNEEE FLUUUUUUUUUU

M

missy2shoes

.......Dr examines Holly......errrr just take some apple sauce and you'll be fine ;)

Nov 14, 2008
hahahahhaaha ....................... Everytime i go into the doctors office i always think i have some kind of new disease....... I got my doctors office on speed dial 2.......... number one is MR M hahahahah

M

missy2shoes

hehehehe...........wonder if he has caller ID.......he might be like......uh ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh not her again :p lol

Nov 14, 2008
hahahah They probably do!!! Here is how the conversation goes..... *holly dials doctors office* ring ring... *receptionists picks up* Volvo medical associates may i help you... HOLLY- *piercing screams in the backround* HEEELLLLPPP MEEEEEE ITS ATTACKING MY INERDS!!!! receptionist - please hold one moment mrs holton while we transfer you over to our psych ward

M

missy2shoes

hahahahahahahaha..............anddddd while ya on hold.....do they have lovely peaceful music playing for ya????......mine does....irritating gits :p

Nov 14, 2008
YES they do!!!! Drives me nuts!! If anything that just makes it worse!!! how can i listen to peaceful calm music while im FREAKING OUT hahah

M

missy2shoes

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I

ifihadwingz

wow this convo is deeep :p