Symphony of Prayers in Unity

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
N

Nancyer

The title of this post is what I was lead this morning to ask for. I stated a couple weeks ago I needed prayer for my financial situation. I have been praying continually since then, and I thank all of you for your prayers and responses to that request. It put such joy on my heart to read them all.

My situation has not improved. Sad to say my internet, phone and tv were shut off on Saturday and they won't work with me on an extension. I am currently using the library computer to post this as well as job search. I am still strong in my faith and love of God, I stay in prayer and in my Bible daily. I ask for continued prayers for a new job or financial blessing. Today I have an interview at 3:30 California time so pray this goes well and is in line with God's will. That of course comes first. I don't know exactly what the job will entail as yet, but I am confident and have God on my side so if it isn't the job for me then so be it.

Thank you all again for your continued support. I miss reading posts, be part of discussions, reading other's opinions and positions on Scripture, Christian life, etc., but library computer time is limited daily.

God bless you all; rejoice in this new day.

Nancyer

D

Duckies

Hi Nancyer,

Keeping your situation in prayer. The Lord knows the needs of your heart and will be there with you day and night. Do not lose hope and keep your faith and head as high as ever! God Bless You very much!

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Huge hugs Nancyer, You remain in my prayers in Jesus.
I look forward to hearing good news in Jesus soon.

God bless
pickles

N

Nancyer

Thank you all again for your prayers and kind words. Fear not, I have not and will not lose faith in God and His ability to work great things for me. The interview yesterday, however, didn't turn out to be what I thought. Nothing I would ever consider doing. I have to admit I was disappointed, it got to me, I cried in the car on the way home. I prayed that if this wasn't it then I know God must have better things in mind.

Today I spent the past 1 1/2 hours job searching on line (at the library), forwarded 3 resumes that all seem perfect. I may not have exactly the qualifications they asked for but my experience should more than make up for it. I remain positive and confident.

I am still in my apartment, though I do owe quite a bit of back rent. They are aware I am looking but I know their understanding can't last forever. I did get extenstions on several other bills, most importantly my car payment and cell phone, so PRAISE GOD!!!!!

Thank you again, everyone, your words are very comforting and mean a lot. I spent over an hour this morning in my Bible and am planning to attend Bible Study at church tonight and will ask for prayers there as well. The more the merrier, right?