Tacloban tribulatons of a great nature. Suffering. Praise Him, through it all. Trust.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

I'm praying for those in the Phillipines, Christians the world over are praying, and, prayer in the voices of many, through Him, does great things. Never cease praying to Him. I KNOW, God's bigger than ANY storm in our life, and, this storm in Tacloban and Phillipines has been great, but Jesus is greater. He is greatest, He is Lord, risen from the dead, He is Lord.

The Lord leads. Follow Him. "...you follow Me."

What is He asking YOU to do now. Me? Give to Phillipines' time, money, however, He leads, as He asks you to give. He gave His life for you. :)

Never quit praising, praying, rejoicing in Him during this storm, Phillipines' Christians, God is there, doing things to bring change, His ways, His thoughts, which are not our ways and not our thoughts, God's grandness is grander and different than we can ever think.
Continue to rely on Him, prayer changes things. USA phillipino friends, pray, pray, pray, if you can't go there where family is. Count on Him. He will get you through, never leaving you or forsaking you, realizing, that this life is 'meaningless' in the big scheme of things, just as Solomon says in Ecclesiastes, 'Meaningless! Meaningless!" I think, are Solomon's exact words, this life we live is dust in the wind, live it for Him, and, when He calls on you greatly, then, GO and do His will, riding out the storm, even jumping in the water, or, being tossed off the ship, if He so requires.......................................... ............................., He (or a whale, great fish) will swallow you up, protect you, show you His great way to go from there, maybe, even, to a place like Ninevah, or, to a place that is Tacloban .

-------------------------------
Now we ask you, brothers and sisters, to acknowledge those who work hard among you, who care for you in the Lord and who admonish you. 13Hold them in the highest regard in love because of their work. Live in peace with each other. 14And we urge you, brothers and sisters, warn those who are idle and disruptive, encourage the disheartened, help the weak, be patient with everyone. 15Make sure that nobody pays back wrong for wrong, but always strive to do what is good for each other and for everyone else. 16Rejoice always, 17pray continually, 18give thanks in all circumstances; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus.

19Do not quench the Spirit. 20Do not treat prophecies with contempt 21but test them all; hold on to what is good, 22reject every kind of evil.

23May God himself, the God of peace, sanctify you through and through. May your whole spirit, soul and body be kept blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ. 24The one who calls you is faithful, and he will do it.

Last edited by a moderator:

dliz

Filipino Room/Forum Moderator
Jun 13, 2012
Foreign aids have been pouring in from across the world and I just want to thank all of the countries who have offered assistance to help us. We really appreciate all your kindness and thoughtfulness. God blesss you all.

Feb 5, 2013
May the affected areas can recover inspite of all these tragic calamities,in Jesus name! My personal life is like what happening now in tacloban also. Ive got attacked by the enemies, they may partly won but I will have my revenge on them one day, in Jesus name!

G

GreenNnice

May the affected areas can recover inspite of all these tragic calamities,in Jesus name! My personal life is like what happening now in tacloban also. Ive got attacked by the enemies, they may partly won but I will have my revenge on them one day, in Jesus name!
If you're doing good things for the lord, ElijahFIRE, then, The Enemy is going to want to attack you. So, be it. Job was attacked and He stayed true to God and God got Him through, even better so than He was before the tribulation that Satan, and, three of his best friends, too, all put Job through.

God will work mighty wonders and miracles through this time of grief and mourning and change in Tacloban and His change for us is ALWAYS for the better even when we cannot see how in the world of where we are that change can be good after all that's been gone through. Stay true to God, for whatever peril and travails He allows you to go through or tests you to go through, for the testing of our faith will produce perseverence and miracles from Him in ways awesomely better and more blessed than before being tested and accepting the tests :)

Don't doubt God's work in you for going to help Tacloban. He knows exactly what you can do and if you're feeling nothing else on your heart but Tacloban right now. Go into that world for your life and, through help, you will be bringing them love, His Love, and, opportunity, too, in situations such as these to bring others to Christ, as, He leads you.

"...you Follow Me." John 21:22

By going through things in life, just working, helping as He shows us how, by planting, watering, farming, cultivating, and, not thinking about the immediate severity and depravity and suffering of a situation, God will increase our faith. He will do more for our Christian life, our Christian walk, than we can ever realize, or, imagine. It will be all good from God, too, for if The Enemy is allowed to test us, or, The Enemy tests us and it comes to a point that we don't think we can escape, God will ALWAYS provide a way for us out of the temptation, out of the suffering, out of the pain and trouble that we are going through.

1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it.

Don't you know it, for doing great work in Tacloban to help those as He leads you, The Enemy WILL attack you. Be strong, for Christ is stronger than The Enemy's best advances. He will be right by your side as you fight to help others experiencing great pain now in that area of the Philipines; He will be with you as The Enemy cowers over you, the giant licks his chops, ready to beat you up completely badly, He will protect you and, even, as you fight for Him, at due time of your faith being working, put the stone in the forehead of the one trying to slay you. Our God reigns ! Greater is He who is in us than he who is in the world.

James 1:

2 Consider it pure joy, my brothers and sisters,[SUP]a[/SUP] whenever you face trials of many kinds, 3because you know that the testing of your faith produces perseverance. 4Let perseverance finish its work so that you may be mature and complete, not lacking anything. 5If any of you lacks wisdom, you should ask God, who gives generously to all without finding fault, and it will be given to you. 6But when you ask, you must believe and not doubt,

Last edited by a moderator: