Take Me Up

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Jesus-take-the-wheel

Junior Member
Oct 13, 2014
0
0
0
On bended knees here I am again
Yet I raise my hands, say "amen"
Hope in my heart that this is the day
So on bended knees once more I pray

Overwhelmed with emotions of sadness
And of pain and lonliness and heartache
It all hurts so much- what is this madness
One more disappointment and I will break

Everytime I've ever loved it always ended in loss
Can't complain you suffered more on the cross
Nights spent curled up into a ball, nights in tears
Praying and asking you; help me face my fears

Is this world too cruel for someone like me?
Is it that the only way I can survive is to be stoic?
Is it that turning cruel too will be the key?
For the cold hearted are deemed as heroic.

I know not where life is headed but I do know
I need you so come into my presence my God
Through this pain I know I will learn and grow
Take me up with you, my love... my dear Lord.