Taking a life

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Susanna

Apr 14, 2023
Galveston and Houston
The Democrats are trying to make the election about women’s rights and therefore supporting abortion.

A baby’s life isn’t about a woman’s rights. It’s about a life.

Abortion is taking a life. They should start thinking about that, and how much grief an abortion will cause for a woman.

Gojira

Jul 20, 2021
Mesa, AZ
The Democrats are trying to make the election about women’s rights and therefore supporting abortion.

Abortion is taking a life. They should start thinking about that, and how much grief an abortion will cause for a woman.
They forget that they have their own lives because their moms did not execute their 'right to choose'. To justify their cause, they've deluded themselves into believing that embryos and fetuses are subhuman. Really what that's about is being able to have consequence-free orgasms. Plain and simple. Yes, there are exceptions, I know. But, these exceptions are really rare compared to the number of abortions that are performed. That tells us all we need to know about these people.

gb9

Jan 18, 2011

we disagree elsewhere, but fully agree here.

hornetguy

Jan 18, 2016
Semi long story.... my older brother and I are adoptees.... the lady social worker that helped work out the adoption bacame a very close part of our family. She was a true treasure... but she was talking to us one day and said that when her mother was pregnant with her, she was having difficulties (this was about 100 years ago... she was born sometime in the 20's, same as my parents...) and her doctor told her she really should abort the child, or she would likely die in childbirth. She said "absolutely not".... and Inez was born. Both survived, and Inez became one of the pioneer female social workers in the state of Texas. You can guess where she stood on abortion...