Taking Jesus at His Word

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Gideon300

Ancient Mariner
Mar 18, 2021
9,880
7,545
113
Frankston, Victoria
christianlife.au
How's your eyesight guys? Have you seen a bikini clad beauty and had that cloud of lust pass over you? You know what to do. Better to be blind than be shut out of God's kingdom. Do you want to follow Jesus? Good. I hope you have no possessions and nothing in the bank. Sell all that you have.........

I hope that you can see the dangers of taking a few verses and making a doctrine out of it.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Kroogz
How's your eyesight guys? Have you seen a bikini clad beauty and had that cloud of lust pass over you? You know what to do. Better to be blind than be shut out of God's kingdom.
I totally believe that Jesus meant what he said.
 
I do not see vast numbers of male believers who have no eyes. Does that mean no men will be found in God's kingdom?
No. It means that through Christ's redemptive work and the power of the Holy Spirit who ought to dwell within us, we have the necessary grace and power to overcome sexual temptation. In the worst case scenario, it would be better for us to pluck out our eyes than to be cast into hellfire.​
 
How's your eyesight guys? Have you seen a bikini clad beauty and had that cloud of lust pass over you? You know what to do. Better to be blind than be shut out of God's kingdom. Do you want to follow Jesus? Good. I hope you have no possessions and nothing in the bank. Sell all that you have.........

I hope that you can see the dangers of taking a few verses and making a doctrine out of it.

Im so happy to see your post. It finally explains a mystery I've been trying to understand,
So that's why they have braille on the atm machines. 😆🤣
 
How's your eyesight guys? Have you seen a bikini clad beauty and had that cloud of lust pass over you? You know what to do. Better to be blind than be shut out of God's kingdom. Do you want to follow Jesus? Good. I hope you have no possessions and nothing in the bank. Sell all that you have.........

I hope that you can see the dangers of taking a few verses and making a doctrine out of it.
Hey, if we were all totally honest........We all sin so much , it is pretty much indescribable.

That is why believers who have doctrine KNOW HIS GRACE. We are pathetic in the realm of this world, That is why His Grace is indescribable.
 
  • Like
Reactions: DavidLamb