"Tap~Dance"

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
O

OFM

"Tap~Dance"

Tap,Tap,Tap,Tap,Tap;That is where the Music is Presently at.
I Love to "Tap" and "Rap" my way through the Dance Floor of Love and Life.I do this within all of my Life,and with all my Might.

I Love to "Tap~Dance" both day and night for dancing of this kind is the deepest part of the Soul of Life.
I "Tap~Dance" within my heart here and my soul thier
AllWaYs finding myself as part of he Music,of my very life in all all~allness and in every every~ness.

The Music of my Heart,Soul,Body,Mind,and Spirit.It is the only Life at all that i possess.

(Disco~Dance Spiritually AllWaYs with Our Lord Jesus Christ)............

S

shirley

LOVE THIS POEM VERY UPLIFTING AND MAKES ME WANT TO DANCE THE DANCE OF LIFE IS WHAT I SAY AND DANCE SPIRITUALLY WTH GOD AND WORSHIP HIS HOLY NAME AND PRAY YOU DID A GOOD JOB OF WRITING THIS POEM MY FRIEND WTH PASSION AND LOVE FOR GOD YOU SEND KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK YOU DO VERY WELL YOUR VERY INSPIRATINAL FRIEND I CAN TELL

O

OFM

thanx so much bless you bee blessed allways amen....