"Teaching" others and giving them grace in forums and in real life. :)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Jun 25, 2012
I am learning and I have made mistakes as well here in the forums. It takes a lot of grace to not "react". If someone does not agree with you on something, it's not the end of the world. you can agree to disagree. We can know a lot of things about scripture, about God, prophesy, and the Holy Spirit, but if that which we "teach" to others will not be well received by the second party, then we have "taught" no one and our words were in vain and not spoken in Christ's love. There are exceptions however, because there will be weirdos and people who will not listen and have the spirit of satan, but most people are just a bunch of sinners who are Christians and make mistakes just as you and I do. No one ever has EVERYTHING all figured out. We can all learn from each other and as long as we read the Bible on our own, we will not be deceived when someone says something that is "off", if someone doesn't understand, and they are not yelling or acting very rudely, then I think they deserve the time to understand and learn. I've made mistakes in here with letting people ruffle my feathers, we are all works in progress. Try to do as the moderator said in here, and walk away from your computer for a short time, then come back and respond civilly. (I've failed at it too! but I'm learning)

God bless. :)

Oct 12, 2012
Braveheartgal, please come back and play!
don't be offended by what is said in Bible forum, if my post to you ruffled your feathers,
your more than welcomed to say so, to me! Please don't take your toys and leave, your much to fun! much luv!!

M

Manny21

Yeah I agree with the part where you say if they don't agree with you then just agree to disagree because if you've both put your point down about a certain subject and still don't agree then the best thing to do is to drop it and pray about it because if you keep going with it things will most likely turn into an argument. So just pray about the situation and see what Gods will is for you and that person to do or discuss, also ask them if they want to pray with you to see if God will bring in another perspective for both of you to look at involving the situation. Have a good day and think on other things that are productive that can help you get your mind off of anything that could be negative.