View attachment 126246
And as I sat there that night
I felt like giving up without a fight
Tears streaming down my face
Wondering why I'm so easy to replace
without much hope left in me
I still found myself crying out to thee
Then from above your arms reached out
As in immense pain did I shout out
Your word had for me a promise
As I sat there crying in solace
My tears are in a bottle you said
And there would be better days ahead
But there are nights like this where I admit
Where I find it hard to follow your will; to submit
Tears in a bottle your holy word said
As I sit here, in over my head
I'm sure I need more than a bottle; so small
I've cried much more as to you I did call
Perhaps I have enough tears for a fountain
Lord knows upon my shoulders; rests a mountain
So collect my tears in that bottle if you will
As I sit here for I know you are God still
Father please help me, heal this broken-ness
For only you can fill this void; the emptiness.
And as I sat there that night
I felt like giving up without a fight
Tears streaming down my face
Wondering why I'm so easy to replace
without much hope left in me
I still found myself crying out to thee
Then from above your arms reached out
As in immense pain did I shout out
Your word had for me a promise
As I sat there crying in solace
My tears are in a bottle you said
And there would be better days ahead
But there are nights like this where I admit
Where I find it hard to follow your will; to submit
Tears in a bottle your holy word said
As I sit here, in over my head
I'm sure I need more than a bottle; so small
I've cried much more as to you I did call
Perhaps I have enough tears for a fountain
Lord knows upon my shoulders; rests a mountain
So collect my tears in that bottle if you will
As I sit here for I know you are God still
Father please help me, heal this broken-ness
For only you can fill this void; the emptiness.