Ted*, and Ellen*

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Oct 7, 2013
We met Ted, and Ellen when they had a moving sale in the same town that we lived in.
We liked them, but we liked them much more when we learned that they were both strong
Christians! They told us that they were getting older, and they were going to move in a few months
to a senior care home. We discussed faith, and we had it, and so did they! We bought a couple things
from them, and then we left, and we prayed for them.

Several months later we saw that they were having another sale, and we stopped by again.
This time they were much closer to moving out. He was happy to see me, and he told me
about his infirmities. Some of them were not very serious, and some were. He was getting weaker.
Before we left I could feel that I was supposed to give them a message. I had not given anyone
a message in some time, but I knew that I was supposed to obey, so I did.
I told them that they were going to love their new home! He agreed at once, but she
had sort of a knowing look on her face. I think that she knew something about spiritual messages.

We said goodbye to them, and left. But, it was two to three hours later that I got the rest of the story.
I had told them the right message, and I was not to amend it. But... the new home I had mentioned
to them that they were going to love. The message was talking about their new home coming up in Heaven.

I was also told that we should always capitalize Heaven! It is that wonderful!