teen chat

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
F

flytr

hey guys, we need more teen activity in the room cause it gets pretty boring sometimes. so come if you can please>:D

K

Kite

LOl, I go once in a while, but it's kinda hard to jump in and start talking..

A

Aya

i agree with u flytr...so wat did u want to talk about?

P

Praisedanceryoyo

i always checkk in..its like ghosttown

C

Catoh

If you find me laughing, please be ready. I laugh my heart out. What will you do to help me???

S

Sonzzz01

I enter the chat rom but no one speaks with me. Yeah it's kind of boring.

A

April09

Hi :) I went into the chat room 2 days ago and it was great! I met 3 other teens and we were having so much fun ;) So do come and join in, hope to see you guys there ;D

By the way, do any of you know if we need to have some specific programmes to get into the chat room, cos i could do so on my sister's computer but not on mine D:

G

godschild

hi everyone i'm new here and am looking for friends i already iterdused myself on that board please be my friend i'm kind and friendly