Teen girl 16- 17 friend/ accountability partner

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
L

Leah_wantToBeSaved

Hi! I’m 16 and I’m a girl, I’m looking for a born again Christian/ just on fire for Jesus. I really want to get closer to Jesus and I need a accountability partner/ friend. It’s a lot lol sorry

Subhumanoidal

Sep 17, 2018
Hi! I’m 16 and I’m a girl, I’m looking for a born again Christian/ just on fire for Jesus. I really want to get closer to Jesus and I need a accountability partner/ friend. It’s a lot lol sorry
Not really the kind of thing to request from a bunch of strangers on the internet. That's the kind of thing that should be done by a close friend.

Also these posts are available to everyone on the internet, so any random person could see it and join just to contact you. And have any kind of motivation, including bad ones.

It's a fine idea, just one that needs to have more thought put into who you choose.

Encouragement

Aug 25, 2020
Hi i am sure someone will be responding to your request pretty soon.I think it's great that you have real passion for Christ.😊
When you say accountability partner/,friend what would that involve exactly?
Someone you could share your struggles with right and kinda be a aid to having a more structures Christian life style?
I know it's not easy nowadays being a teenage Christian..👍

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
Hi I hope
That you can find someone at a local church or youth group
Etc.

It Is hard to find the right person sometimes but sadly the first
Responder is right. You don’t know who you are going to get responding by putting a request like that publicly online. Please be careful - and God bless you for wanting to Walk His ways and hold Yourself accountable.

Sep 29, 2020
Hello, are you still looking for a Christian friend? I'm a 16-year-old Christian boy from South Korea and I also have been looking for a Christian friend who is around my age. I've never had any Christian friends around my age so it's pretty lonely to be a real Christian in my life. So if you are still looking for a Christian friend, please contact me. We can pray together and share bible verses daily. Thank you and God bless you!

Tararose

Sep 30, 2020
Uk
www.101christiansocialnetwork.com
I just want to say I have let admin know I am concerned about this post simply because any adult including myself could have come In here saying “I am a teen“ (I am certainly not one) and (if I or anyone had those sort of bad intentions) try to take advantage of other teens who May appear lonely Or be making it clear they are open for anyone to contact them privately.

Please please please don’t private message people you do not know in person.

We can pray you find good believing friends In your local church and youth groups. Join the public chat when there are lots of believers in to talk publically to by all means - but never please never ever be lured into private ones.

Sep 29, 2020
Oh, I'm sorry if what I posted made you think that. I'll just delete what I posted to prevent any misunderstandings. And you can trust me that I'm a teen boy from South Korea saved by the grace of Christ. I tell the truth in Christ, I lie not.
(I tried to delete what I posted here earlier after posting this but I couldn't find the delete button. Sorry)
Tararose

Status
Not open for further replies.