Teens, How do you ? ....

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
C

Cako53

Just ask God and pray that he would open doors for you to share with people, just be warned that you have to be willing to share.

S

SteffanM

Well I ask some of my friends, and people who are interested in going to Church, if they would like to join me. But in Denmark there is almost never any youths in church, eventhough 80 percent of the population are christians.

G

Garrison

I think the best thing you can possibly do is pray. You alone can't change their hearts, but you with God can!!

C

ClimbingUpward

It is difficult. I find it difficult too. Have you tried praying, asking God to give you opportunities to talk to them? You don't need to give them a big long speech, but just a few words here and there. Sharing your testimonies. My sister sharing a testimony with me, is what got me to turn to Jesus. Testimonies are powerful things. Leading by example aswell. If they see the way you don't react in a situation, where they may have completely mouthed off etc, that can help too. It's impressive to see someone not completely lose it where they might have.

F

FirePanther

How do you tell your unsaved friends about Jesus or about coming to church? A new school year is about to start and I have a handful of friends that are not saved and i think should be and if they were it would make a HUGE difference in there lives. I find my christians buds and i struggle a lot with this. So what what would be the correct approach? In some of my attempts, a couple don't really reject but they act like they don't really need God and i do pray for God to unharden there hearts and God to open there eyes...but i dont know what to say anymore. I dont want to stop because God can use me to bring more people in the Kingdom of God. So i really need your help. What should i say, do ? please :)

-yoyo
Well the fact that you want to share your faith with otherS is very nice :)
My advice is that you be as more natural as you can and tell them without too much pressure.
Faith is something special and simple you don't need to find big words but with simple words but doing it with all your heart you can speak stronger than ever :)

Kathleen

Oct 13, 2009
oh another thing i do is :

most people in my year say
'oh my god'
'jesus chirst'

and all that, taking the lords name in vain.
I then say - you have his attention, now say something nice' - or - 'yours right religious arent you'
anywyas..u get my poiint, somehting along those lines and you should see their reaction lol!

its a good convo starter :D

... :D ...