Televangelists

  • Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

    If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

    To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Danacovert82

Banned
May 18, 2015
237
2
0
44
Hello, my friends. I want you to know I'm going to be listening to Andrew Wommack from now on. If you don't like it, too bad. It's not up to you to decide whether or not me, or anyone on this site listens to any televangelist. You can say all the negativity you want, but, it's not gonna stop us from listening to who we like. I know you're trying to help us get away from these people. But, you won't persuade me to. I'm again, listening to Andrew Wommack and that's all there is to it.
 
dude, lose the cocky "I can do what I want so nananana" attitude. No offense, but you sound like a spoiled brat in that post.I thought you said in another thread somewhere that you were done with watching televangelists? or something to that effect.
 
I did, but he seems like he's not one. I have the whole people force me to not like televangelists attitude. Should I stop liking him?