Tell of a crying episode you experienced from whatever experience made you cry .

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

GreenNnice

I can think of many, many times I've cried, mostly tv show watching , or, movies, like Boys In The Hood.

Very crying scene (for me) experienced in Boys In The Hood, where a 17-year-old model citizen , boy who is living in the east LA bad crime/gangs area is on a street , is arrested by a white cop for no reason of violation. This kid has been inspiration to other kids in this poverty stricken area , even telling them earlier in movie file are ok and inspiring otherwise bad doing kids to do good. :) So cop says things to boy, that he is nothing but a , well, you can guess the talk said by the cop that is Absolutely opposite God's ways. This young boy, all of 17, who is one of no others in this bad 'hood' area ,who is going to go to USC after high school graduation from this poor, poor area , gets berated by cop and I start to cry when the tears start to come out of this nice young boy's eyes. How cruel (and racist) is this cop!
Anyway, it is a John Singleton directed movie and I highly recommend it like another good Singleton movie that too will make me cry, 'Brothers.'
---

Wo what situation has made you cry , small petal tears or big crocodile ones and let's add to this.

, how did you come out of the situation if it.was a real life situation like boyfriend/girlfriend hurting you or a friend dying or ??? ? Smelling like a rose or totally broken up , so badly BROKE you broke down. :( Did you KNOW to turn to God :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sep 28, 2011
i like this topic! why you might ask? because crying is something i do often.

i guess i'm going through something. transition/ early/mid-life crisis. whatever you wanna call it. but i've always been moody. sometimes i find that i have crying spells over something that happened 8 months ago. the when my best friend and i broke up, or when a couple of teenagers tried to break into my apartment and it sent me into a horrid wave of grief and fear that for some reason i still can't shake. (they ran when they found out i was home. so no actual harm came to me or my home)

oh i cry at the silly stuff. movies and whatnot. mostly chick flicks :)
but mainly i cry because i DON'T always know who God is. or what he will allow in my life, or who i'm supposed to be. and i don't always turn to him with my tears.

the day before yesterday i did. i cried to the ceiling for a long time. and i yelled at the God who made me. but my heart was more open. and i feel better for it.

i'm glad you spend your tears over injustice. <3