Ten Ways To Love...A scriptural guideline...

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

Grateful2Be4Given

Got this from a friend on Facebook and thought that it was awesome! Great reminders that I know I can use and what a way to share the scripture! :)

S

Steve4U

If we lived like we really believed it, Christianity would change the world, someone famous once said. (Ouch.)

I need more of this. To love and live the Bible without saying "Hey this is the Bible".

(If you let me bang you on the head, I'll love you.)

Also I think I go "Well, the Bible says..." when people need loving insight (..."I'll love you, if you kiss the Bible").

That's why the first post was good for me.

Anyone got any more insight.

Or OP.

I'd be grateful.

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Fully agree with that first quote! :)

S

Siberian_Khatru

Handle with kid gloves. Then you learn the lessons taught in school won't be enough. (1)

Also. . . Be careful who you pretend to be because you are who you pretend to be. (2)

:)

1 - "Kid Gloves" by Rush
2 - Kurt Vonnegut quote

Very nice post, OP.

R

rus_lady

yeah , wish all those words that is written above will be dwelling in our daily life , but too often we dont follow by everything what is written above .....

C

crissy17

Got this from a friend on Facebook and thought that it was awesome! Great reminders that I know I can use and what a way to share the scripture! :)

Well very Great scripture..:)

G

Grateful2Be4Given

Glad you all enjoyed! :)