Tendon and ligament healing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

MessengerofTruth

Dec 21, 2022
Has anyone ever heard or tried Lemongrass Oil for damaged tendons or ligaments.
I have tried it and it has helped me, especially if it is the day of and I rub it on before bed.

P

persistent

Has anyone ever heard or tried Lemongrass Oil for damaged tendons or ligaments.
I have tried it and it has helped me, especially if it is the day of and I rub it on before bed.
Never heard of that but lemon grass itself is used in the Thai soup Tom Yum Goong, spicy shrimp soup, and it is delicious. >>>>>

How about considering electrolytes which are available at most pharmacies I believe. Or maybe sports drinks have similar formulation. I think some article on wiki was mentioning that magnesium is possibly a factor with muscle type problems but I don't recall where exactly that was. Maybe just googling tendon afflictions or ligament disorders or muscle cramps or ? might find something.

May 27, 2023
Yes and there could be other Essential oils you could use, use your internet search engine to find more,
or see if your public library has any books on Essential oils