Terrorist Welcomed And Open Borders

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
I agree. I'm curious how God will move in what we are seeing. Will it be swift judgement? Revival? Or Christ's return?
Scratch the last two options. There will be swift Judgment at the appropriate time. The Bible is very clear about that, and also about the time in which we are living.

Lanolin

Dec 15, 2018
its your own people that terrorise your own country. sorry.

Pointing the finger on foreigners is just shifting blame.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
A lot of those people would be so grateful to be here they would be the most law abiding and upstanding people we have.
You would think that. That is how you and I would probably behave.

Let me assure you, I live in Europe, and the "refugees" who come here are all but law abiding citizens. It is a disgrace that the media shows us pictures of women crying with their sons somewhere, but they do NOT show you the pictures from actual refugee centres in Europe where vast majority is grown men. Where are all the women?? Why are these coward men leaving their families and coming here? Few reasons:

1. They know Europe is weak and are taking advantage of its liberal people who give free housing, food etc. from cradle to grave.
2. They are motivated to take over Europe, and no this is not a conspiracy, these words come from their own mouths as they laugh at the british people on camera and say haha we are taking over your blocks.
3. They were on the "wrong side" of the civil war and lost and are afraid of the consequences
4. They are criminals who did something evil in their home country and are wanted men and want to flee the consequences.

Oh and about contributing to society? They contribute nothing. They have HUGE unemployment rates and are nothing but a burden not only financially but even worse: Criminal pest. These people have turned the streets of Germany, France, England, Sweden etc. into much more unsafe places. They have brought with themselves diseases, and have divided these countries into people who are for them and against them. They have created this big problem of complaining about discrimination and racism while they are being pandered to from cradle to grave, showing no sign of respect for their host country.

If the borders remained closed we would have a stronger economy, less useless expenses, less crime, less "religious diversity" which really means more complaining about all things Christian and more islamic babble. We would have no complaints about racism and discrimination. We would have an easier time communicating as everyone would speak the same language.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
That kind of thing will happen, but you seem to be implying it's a bad thing.
It is a bad thing. Are you even a Christian? How can you say having muslim leadership isn't a bad thing?

Christians really make me wonder these days.

Jul 9, 2020
You would think that. That is how you and I would probably behave.

Let me assure you, I live in Europe, and the "refugees" who come here are all but law abiding citizens. It is a disgrace that the media shows us pictures of women crying with their sons somewhere, but they do NOT show you the pictures from actual refugee centres in Europe where vast majority is grown men. Where are all the women?? Why are these coward men leaving their families and coming here? Few reasons:

1. They know Europe is weak and are taking advantage of its liberal people who give free housing, food etc. from cradle to grave.
2. They are motivated to take over Europe, and no this is not a conspiracy, these words come from their own mouths as they laugh at the british people on camera and say haha we are taking over your blocks.
3. They were on the "wrong side" of the civil war and lost and are afraid of the consequences
4. They are criminals who did something evil in their home country and are wanted men and want to flee the consequences.

Oh and about contributing to society? They contribute nothing. They have HUGE unemployment rates and are nothing but a burden not only financially but even worse: Criminal pest. These people have turned the streets of Germany, France, England, Sweden etc. into much more unsafe places. They have brought with themselves diseases, and have divided these countries into people who are for them and against them. They have created this big problem of complaining about discrimination and racism while they are being pandered to from cradle to grave, showing no sign of respect for their host country.

If the borders remained closed we would have a stronger economy, less useless expenses, less crime, less "religious diversity" which really means more complaining about all things Christian and more islamic babble. We would have no complaints about racism and discrimination. We would have an easier time communicating as everyone would speak the same language.
Large scale immigration is warfare. These violence prone, disease ridden "immigrants" are biological weapons used against us. These biological agents are way more destructive than anthrax or mustard gas or anything like that. Scales will fall from your eyes (maybe they already have) when you start to understand who it is that's promoting this war against us.

Nehemiah6

Jul 18, 2017
Large scale immigration is warfare. These violence prone, disease ridden "immigrants" are biological weapons used against us. These biological agents are way more destructive than anthrax or mustard gas or anything like that. Scales will fall from your eyes (maybe they already have) when you start to understand who it is that's promoting this war against us.
You are absolutely correct. MIGRANT INVASION is indeed a declaration of war. And absolutely all Western countries have lost this war. Because those who were supposedly in government to protect the interests of their citizens were all traitors.

With respect to the border of the USA with Mexico, absolutely no one other than Donald Trump felt the need for a border wall.

But because Mr. Trump always managed to appoint traitors and Judases within his administration, that wall became a fence instead of a real solid wall, and it was not completed with a period of 12 months in 2017 (as it could have, and should have been).

He also made public statements about his plans rather than go about his business quietly and with determination. That border wall was a national security issue, but he did not really designate it as such, and now it is being torn down by PUBLIC ENEMY NO 1 -- JOE BIDEN.

I have yet to hear anyone say that this criminal politician should be immediately removed from the White House and locked up. This man in endangering national security (in several ways including the border crisis) like no one else, and everyone is simply standing by.

Kolistus

Feb 3, 2020
Who is the one that is promoting this? I would say the globalists as they seem to be always for open borders.

Jul 9, 2020
Who is the one that is promoting this? I would say the globalists as they seem to be always for open borders.
Ultimately satan is promoting it. We know this because "For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places." Satan is the prince of this world, and he has his people running things.

If you want to know who is in charge, figure out who you're not allowed to criticize.

Feb 28, 2016
WOW, is there at least ONE 'JUDGE' in the state of Georgia standing up for 'righteousness,
is anyone able to find anyone who is willing to 'stand-up' for righteousness concerning our
country being poisoned by evil/crookedness on our 'BORDERS", just saying, why are our
so called 'leaders' allowing our 'gates' to FALL???
PRO. 25:28.
He that has no rule over his own spirit is like a city that is broken down, and without walls. -

Oh yeah, I see the cards of destiny, they don't always speak what we like to hear, -
and be sure, there is no cure for 'self delusion, until you recognize the world's illusions!!!...