Test...please ignore

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

cfultz3

wait its a numerological code in the text.. .its hidden and you can only truly understand the MESSAGE if you first understand the underlying historical and linguistic structure. Lets break it down into the root letters.....there are 4 s, 11 d, 5 f, 2 q, 2 w, 1 e, 2 a

therefore we can conclude conclusively that the message is about flying demons since f and d are the letters most commonly used.

see what a great job we are doing at ignoring this test?

PS Cflutz I don't think the embedding worked.....
But what if it is a code inside of a code and the f's and d's really stand for something else. What if 'asd" really is what it means and if that is true then your numerilogical decyphoring is illgically deducted and thus, you are wrong.

Oh no, they are figuring my code out. We must report home to Unidaen and tell the aliens not to come now.

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
hahahaha how in the WORLD did I miss this thread? LOL PopClick you made me laugh along with you Cfultz :p

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Oh and Snackersmom...you got a laugh outta me too XD

C

cfultz3

Dude, I don't know what your talking about. asd most certainly means what she said it meant, it does not matter how hard you deny it, you know it is true!! :p

(wink)
But what if she meant what I meant but in my world conquering quest I deny it so that I can draw attention away from the truth she spoke? But, what if I am trying to trick you into thinking that she got it right so that people will stop trying to figure out my code? The plot thickenes!!!!!!

E

eternally-gratefull

But what if she meant what I meant but in my world conquering quest I deny it so that I can draw attention away from the truth she spoke? But, what if I am trying to trick you into thinking that she got it right so that people will stop trying to figure out my code? The plot thickenes!!!!!!
Typical legalist straight from Satan, You know it is true, but you hide it, and you want us to think you don't know what it is even though you do, because you don't want us to know what it is!! and because you want us to follow you! (anyone else as confused as I am??) lol!!!!

lol. Love this thread bro!!

C

cfultz3

Typical legalist straight from Satan, You know it is true, but you hide it, and you want us to think you don't know what it is even though you do, because you don't want us to know what it is!! and because you want us to follow you! (anyone else as confused as I am??) lol!!!!

lol. Love this thread bro!!
You are just refusing to see it my way. I have clearly stated that "asd" means what it means, but yet, you just do not believe it.

A

AnandaHya

uh oh you brought the aliens into it. you know aliens are really just demons in disguise

and "asd" is really what she said it means. deny it all you want it won't change a thing.(Especially when we realize she never said what "asd" really meant in the first place}

we shouldn't get hung up on trivial details like that and just move on to the rightness of the statements and all those who agree.

Last edited:
C

cfultz3

uh oh you brought the aliens into it. you know aliens are really just demons in disguise

and "asd" is really what she said it means. deny it all you want it won't change a thing.(Especially when we realize she never said what "asd" really meant in the first place}

we shouldn't get hung up on trivial details like that and just move on to the rightness of the statements and all those who agree.
So this strawman you have constructed proves my point, asd remains as it was defined.

I have never mentioned aliens. You are just saying that because you fear that asd really has the meaning you do not want to accept.

I have proven to all that I am right and you all are out to get me.

A

AnandaHya

Oh no, they are figuring my code out. We must report home to Unidaen and tell the aliens not to come now.
WHAT? am I the only one that sees the word alien?

lol out to get you? of course, wouldn't want you to miss the picnic. :)

E

eternally-gratefull

You are just refusing to see it my way. I have clearly stated that "asd" means what it means, but yet, you just do not believe it.
You have not said what it means. You have flipped flopped so many times, no one can know what you believe!!

C

cfultz3

WHAT? am I the only one that sees the word alien?

lol out to get you? of course, wouldn't want you to miss the picnic. :)
You purely took that out of context to prove I said alien. I did not say alien, I said aliens which is in and of itself a totally different meaning.

C

cfultz3

You have not said what it means. You have flipped flopped so many times, no one can know what you believe!!
or do I do mean what you want me to mean. Just because I mean what I mean, does not mean that I do not mean what you mean.

W

wwjd_kilden

I protest on the use of the word alien, it is not right to use such at term for extra terrerstial people, they have said they want to be reffered to as quaxogomolians

C

cfultz3

How is it even possible to defend this, but yet it is being done lol

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
HERESY!! ALL of the content in this thread HERESY!! ;) I for one know the truth on asd, and none of you are right! :p

C

cfultz3

I protest on the use of the word alien, it is not right to use such at term for extra terrerstial people, they have said they want to be reffered to as quaxogomolians
So these quaxogomolians are those who far out in space, so thus, ideologically and psychological and egotistically, I have destroyed any and all attempts in your refutal to demean the significance of the word alien to mean anything less then what it means in its original context of defining what was really meant by the uncovering of the secretive code implemented for the enlightenment of those so deposed in understanding the purposefully end 'asd' which carries more meaning then what was or is meant by it having been written in the first place of conception.

Now beat that one long winded sentence above. WWWWWWWooooot I am winning an argument :)

C

cfultz3

HERESY!! ALL of the content in this thread HERESY!! ;) I for one know the truth on asd, and none of you are right! :p
Remember we were told not to explain it, they are out to get you too.

W

wwjd_kilden

*surrenders and looks for dictionary*

lil_christian

Mar 14, 2010
Remember we were told not to explain it, they are out to get you too.
I shall explain asd anyways!

2 Samuel 15:32
It happened as David was coming to the summit, where God was worshiped, that behold, Hushai the Archite met him with his coat torn and dust on his head.

See! asd! It is explained right here! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.