Testimonials of Jesus Christ greatness Part Three redemption of the sinner's past

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 15, 2021
I prayed for God's will to be done while in prison with a three-part prayer, 1 to continue to minister in prison, or release through 2, clemency or 3, a change in the law. I was a free man, outside of prison even if I was on parole, I considered myself free. God changed the law regarding the three strikes law, removing 2-degree robbery as a strikable offense. I went back to court and was resentenced to a range that I had already served over 15 years ago. I was officially a completely free man, no strings, and no debt! God blessed me with work to pay off all my debts.

It was mandated I had to attend the resentencing hearing in person, which meant returning to Shelton Washington where I had grown up. Memories flooded my mind and I drove around recalling my past and forever grateful for the blessing to be free of it. Or at least I thought I was free of the past. God had a message for me that I have needed for my entire life since leaving my biological home. That message came in the way of a single sign. . .

I drove out to the place once called home, the farm, and yes, I was anxious and speeding as I made the turn down the road. I quickly applied the brakes as I read the sign, "DEAD END". The Skokomish River flooded every year without fail, or so it seems to my recollection, and at some point, the river reclaimed all the property including the road to my worst abuses and experiences as a child. God told me to stop looking back with that beautiful yellow and black sign with two words, "DEAD END".

I had drove 6 hours to finally be free of my worst decisions and mistakes in life through a resentencing hearing and what I realized was God didn't care about freeing me from the justice system. God didn't care about freeing me from prison either. God loves me so much that God freed me from the prison of past abuses and atrocities that I couldn't let go of even though I thought I had. God freed me so that God and I could have a relationship without obstacles in the way, without the baggage I attempted to continue to carry.

God loves each one of us the same way. God want you, yes you, to be free to feel and bask in God's love.

I am blessed beyond measure and give credit exclusively to my Savor Jesus Christ for giving me a new heart, a heart that can now receive love and give love to others. I am sinner won over by the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins and was raised three days later. Jesus raised me from the depths of despair and death in a penitentiary to an unbelievable life of complete absolute freedom of prison of all kinds. If he can do this for a three-strike sinner such as myself, how much more can Jesus do in your life if you place your trust and faith in Jesus Christ? I can attest all things are possible with Christ.

May God Bless you with the unbelievable freedom He has blessed me with. I am undeserving of Jesus' blessing, yet He loves me anyway.

I love you and Jesus loves you.

Sincerely Leonard Norling, a servant of Christ.

P.S Everyone has a testimony and there is ears that need to hear and eyes that need to see the love of Jesus. The question is: Are you brave enough to share your testimony. Have courage and be of good cheer with Jesus Christ.

Attachments

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019
I prayed for God's will to be done while in prison with a three-part prayer, 1 to continue to minister in prison, or release through 2, clemency or 3, a change in the law. I was a free man, outside of prison even if I was on parole, I considered myself free. God changed the law regarding the three strikes law, removing 2-degree robbery as a strikable offense. I went back to court and was resentenced to a range that I had already served over 15 years ago. I was officially a completely free man, no strings, and no debt! God blessed me with work to pay off all my debts.

It was mandated I had to attend the resentencing hearing in person, which meant returning to Shelton Washington where I had grown up. Memories flooded my mind and I drove around recalling my past and forever grateful for the blessing to be free of it. Or at least I thought I was free of the past. God had a message for me that I have needed for my entire life since leaving my biological home. That message came in the way of a single sign. . .

I drove out to the place once called home, the farm, and yes, I was anxious and speeding as I made the turn down the road. I quickly applied the brakes as I read the sign, "DEAD END". The Skokomish River flooded every year without fail, or so it seems to my recollection, and at some point, the river reclaimed all the property including the road to my worst abuses and experiences as a child. God told me to stop looking back with that beautiful yellow and black sign with two words, "DEAD END".

I had drove 6 hours to finally be free of my worst decisions and mistakes in life through a resentencing hearing and what I realized was God didn't care about freeing me from the justice system. God didn't care about freeing me from prison either. God loves me so much that God freed me from the prison of past abuses and atrocities that I couldn't let go of even though I thought I had. God freed me so that God and I could have a relationship without obstacles in the way, without the baggage I attempted to continue to carry.

God loves each one of us the same way. God want you, yes you, to be free to feel and bask in God's love.

I am blessed beyond measure and give credit exclusively to my Savor Jesus Christ for giving me a new heart, a heart that can now receive love and give love to others. I am sinner won over by the love and sacrifice of Jesus Christ who died on the cross for my sins and was raised three days later. Jesus raised me from the depths of despair and death in a penitentiary to an unbelievable life of complete absolute freedom of prison of all kinds. If he can do this for a three-strike sinner such as myself, how much more can Jesus do in your life if you place your trust and faith in Jesus Christ? I can attest all things are possible with Christ.

May God Bless you with the unbelievable freedom He has blessed me with. I am undeserving of Jesus' blessing, yet He loves me anyway.

I love you and Jesus loves you.

Sincerely Leonard Norling, a servant of Christ.

P.S Everyone has a testimony and there is ears that need to hear and eyes that need to see the love of Jesus. The question is: Are you brave enough to share your testimony. Have courage and be of good cheer with Jesus Christ.
"@LeoForChrist...Thank you for sharing!
I learned long time ago, God often finds us at our worst. One cannot expect to find many heartfelt testimonies.
I have shared for many years, my love of Christ and how my life has been greatly enhanced."
"Thank you for being you."
tenor9IYMK91O.gif