Testimony of Pastor Wally in Saudi Arabia شهادة القس واللي في السعودية

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Apr 20, 2012
meccatochrist.org
Testimony of Pastor Wally in Saudi Arabia شهادة القس واللي في السعودية

[video=youtube;rGgBRgROw64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGgBRgROw64&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012
Re: Testimony of Pastor Wally in Saudi Arabia شهادة القس واللي في السعودية

Great testimony :), the program of brother Rachid is amazing, God bless him :)

Hanady

Apr 20, 2012

I have tears in my eyes.... God is great, I love you Jesus.

Apr 20, 2012
meccatochrist.org

amen its heart breaking especially when he was about to beheaded

L

leonardronaldo

be strong ya akhi.

Feb 5, 2013

Very Inspiring testimony.

D

Dine_wit_Me

[video=youtube;rGgBRgROw64]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rGgBRgROw64&feature=youtu.be[/video]

Bless U Aziz,

For bring this heart warming testimony of a Pastor's faith that was truly tried by fire...proving that God says, He would never leave us or forsake us.....Amazing grace how sweet the sound that saves a wretch like me...I once was lost but now I'm found..was blind but now I c.

L

leonardronaldo

please pray for aziz and other Christians in saudi, saudi government just blocked access to CC.

D

danschance

That is a bit long but certainly a great testimony of God's love and protection.

D

Dine_wit_Me

That is a bit long but certainly a great testimony of God's love and protection.

Really Danchance?????

Is it not the point that matters...not the length....ur fuse seem to be very short.

D

Dine_wit_Me

please pray for aziz and other Christians in saudi, saudi government just blocked access to CC.

Leonard,

I have heard...and it sure is a pity...but the most awesome part of this is that...there r flickering lights of the gospel that is very much alive there....so b encourage my brother...God is not slack in His promises as men count slackness...God says, His word will not return void....so even though the doors r closed to Saudi for the time being...the message and encouragement will still press on by the grace of our Heavenly Father Jesus Christ....God says, Stand still and c this great thing He will do...1 Samuel 12:16

FIRE_of_ELIJAH

Feb 5, 2013

God will always find ways. so don't you worry...

God bless u

D

danschance

Lord Jesus, Please provide assistance and comfort to those who belong to you in nations that are under sharia law.Please keep them safe under your wing. In Jesus name.