Testing Testing Testing

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
G

greatkraw

We learn from the Book of Job that there are 3 kinds of test.

1 Prosperity Testing.

2 Adversity Testing

3 People Testing

They all have the same goal.

What do you think each is?

What is their common goal?

May 21, 2009
Will you share----Will you stand firm in God----Will you be a light
Be like God

C

charisenexcelcis

We learn from the Book of Job that there are 3 kinds of test.

1 Prosperity Testing.

2 Adversity Testing

3 People Testing

They all have the same goal.

What do you think each is?

What is their common goal?
God weaves His purposes together in ways that astonish me, so I can't give you a clear answer. I will say this, the people test is the hardest.

H

Harley_Angel

I agree, the people testing is what's hardest for me. I've become stronger, and more educated in my faith...but it's still really hard to have my light on constantly. I find myself, a lot of the time, slapping my forehead and thinking, ugh I should have witnessed to that person, or I could have given God more credit for that, or maybe I should have given them some of that scripture. That's why I think it's so important that we read and memorize our Bibles, so we can arm ourselves with Scripture when we need it.

G

greatkraw

Very often the people test comes from other believers.:)

C

carpetmanswife

iron sharpens iron mhm

G

greatkraw

The thing each test has in common is that it is a temptation to take our minds OFF the Lord.:)

O

oopsies

[offtopic]You should've just called the thread "Hello World!" lol ;) [/offtopic]

G

greatkraw

[offtopic]You should've just called the thread "Hello World!" lol ;) [/offtopic]
cant argue there - but God does have specific purposes for specific tests

May 21, 2009
If you don't pass the test the first time you will go around the same mountain over and over until you get it or it breaks you to pieces.
And God will pick you up.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
The thing each test has in common is that it is a temptation to take our minds OFF the Lord.:)
I like these words.
Thankyou greatkraw.
God bless, pickles