Thank you all

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
D

Daniel158

I want to thank you all for the prayers. As for my dad now. They are getting more cells to do the biopsy on him Friday. They couldn't get the cells they needed last week and have to go in through another way.
But could you keep praying for him that they can cure his cancer. He said it's about the size of a quarter so there is hope they can get rid of it.

As for me. My stomach feels much better and I have been able to eat. Now I got other sickness that have me worried more about my health.

I even joined a church and made it 2 sundays in a row and going for the 3rd time this sunday.
I do need to increase my faith alot more. I do find my self being nicer to everyone around me but am lacking concentration because of my ills. I do come on here and say prays for those who are in need of them. I am sure many come on here and ask for prayers and helps and once they find out nothing is wrong,they just up and leave and not come back. I was like that when younger. But I am trying my best to keep visiting this site and giving prayers to those in need. I am trying to become a better person and closer to God and our savior Jesus.

Again ,Thank You all so much for your prayers , and would appreciate more to keep our faith and wellness strong. Daniel

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
I will continue to keep you and your father in my prayers.
God bless, pickles