Thank You Father!

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
T

Timofree

For Who You are............. all worship, honour, strength and might to You, our loving Father........the awesome Warrior God of Israel!!!
May Your will be done, on earth as it is in heaven!!! Praise You!!!

My request is to join me in thanking God for Who He is!!!

C

cr

Thank you lord for whatever you have done for timofree and please continue to work wonders in his life.

crmvet

Jul 4, 2013
Hallelujah!!!

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
yes Lord, we thank you for Bringing life in our dead souls,

All glory to you, Amen

T

Timofree

AMEN Glory to God!!!!!!! And bless everyone reading this please Father, thank You...!!

Psalm 103:1-5
"1 Bless the Lord, O my soul;
And all that is within me, bless His holy name!

2 Bless the Lord, O my soul,

3 And forget not all His benefits:
Who forgives all your iniquities,
Who heals all your diseases,

4 Who redeems your life from destruction,
Who crowns you with lovingkindness and tender mercies,

Who satisfies your mouth with good things,

So that your youth is renewed like the eagle’s."

:)

Last edited by a moderator:
Aug 9, 2013
James 1:17Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Luke 11:13If ye then, being evil, know how to give good gifts unto your children: how much more shall your heavenly Fathergive the Holy Spirit to them that ask him?
[h=3]Corinthians 2:14[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

14 Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place.

[h=3]Ephesians 3:20-21[/h]New King James Version (NKJV)

20 Now to Him who is able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, 21 to Him be glory in the church by Christ Jesus to all generations, forever and ever. Amen.

Thanks be to Father for sending His Son and His Holy Spirit to the world that we know we are created in His image and likeness. His light shines in the place of our darkness. His victory overcomes in the place of our weakness and defeat. His Spirit encourages to get move on even when we think we can't, and He shows that we can do all things through Christ who strengthens us. His Spirit reveals that we are His children by nature when reborn in Christ not adopted for we were created to partake in nature as the recreation of His image to the physical world. Praise be his name.