J
JustAnotherUser
Guest
Since the very beginning, the first time we breathe
We're surrounded. Surrounded by those who love, cherish and adore
We go through life meeting new people, seeing new faces. Some last longer than others
Many that we need to cherish, despite how there's also many we need to grieve
Ones who bring us laughter, ones who give us reminiscence, ones who give us pain
It's all the same
We learn and grow from each person we meet in our lives in every single way
Life itself is a game.
Social pressure kicks in for all. But do we have to play the same game?
As for me, the only thing I wanted without even realizing it was something so simple yet so complicated for all
Someone who I can call a true friend.
Someone who you can share anything to, laugh and cry with
Judgement free no matter how different we may even look. I've been guilty of this too
Become hurt by one another but still know at the end of the day we love each other no matter what
Those who are not ashamed and accept us exactly for who we are and where we came from
Where among all lies being sought, truths come out that make us who we are and what we want
Perhaps that's why we even met to begin with
If it's one thing that I'm good for, it's for having someone who can be even greater
At a time where we needed someone the most
It was a blessing in disguise without even realizing it
No matter where we came from, why we're here and where we're going
Always know. I love you and I'm here for you.
You are the dream that I've been seeking for a very long time
Someone who I can call a friend
A best friend, even a Sister
Thank you for being there for me throughout it all. Now it's time for you to pursue your dreams.
- Dedicated to my friend that I honestly think was an actual God sent, Savannah. <3 -
We're surrounded. Surrounded by those who love, cherish and adore
We go through life meeting new people, seeing new faces. Some last longer than others
Many that we need to cherish, despite how there's also many we need to grieve
Ones who bring us laughter, ones who give us reminiscence, ones who give us pain
It's all the same
We learn and grow from each person we meet in our lives in every single way
Life itself is a game.
Social pressure kicks in for all. But do we have to play the same game?
As for me, the only thing I wanted without even realizing it was something so simple yet so complicated for all
Someone who I can call a true friend.
Someone who you can share anything to, laugh and cry with
Judgement free no matter how different we may even look. I've been guilty of this too
Become hurt by one another but still know at the end of the day we love each other no matter what
Those who are not ashamed and accept us exactly for who we are and where we came from
Where among all lies being sought, truths come out that make us who we are and what we want
Perhaps that's why we even met to begin with
If it's one thing that I'm good for, it's for having someone who can be even greater
At a time where we needed someone the most
It was a blessing in disguise without even realizing it
No matter where we came from, why we're here and where we're going
Always know. I love you and I'm here for you.
You are the dream that I've been seeking for a very long time
Someone who I can call a friend
A best friend, even a Sister
Thank you for being there for me throughout it all. Now it's time for you to pursue your dreams.
- Dedicated to my friend that I honestly think was an actual God sent, Savannah. <3 -