Thank you lord..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Nov 24, 2013
for loving me enough to breathe life into my lungs and body, and for all the you have given to me. a brain to think and a heart to feel with. I'm deserving of nothing but somehow your blessings have overflowed in my life, your power has protected me from certain demise..and from those who would want to destroy me..you helped me keep my heart intact through so many crushing events and situations, and for that I am in deep gratitude and have always owed you my life..please keep me strong in your laws and my walk with you..and bless those who seemingly are beyond blessing and empower those who have been told they are weak to do great things in your name..comfort those who hope and hunger for the knowledge and presence of you..and bring them true peace..and speak to their hearts and let them know that through you..nothing is impossible!! I love you more than I can express, and my hope is what I do with my life and the people in it will make you proud..amen!