Thank you

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
J

jeff325

I know that I am a sinner to which I am striving to please The Lord by repenting but I still get angry far to easily. I am striving to change that by asking my Lord to help me with it. I hope people don't mind but I use the miscellaneous thread to say what's on my mind for 2 reasons, first it feels good to air out and second, I enjoy the feedback, good and bad. This sight has been a blessing to me, for there is a lot of good people on this sight, and I enjoy reading peoples thought's and believes. Thank you every one.

I

iliveforHim

Thank you, Jeff...I know the Bible says that anger is a sin...so I'm just as guilty as the next person...I can loose my temper very easily, but I find that if I just take a breath to calm myself and do not react immediately to that rude E-mail, or to that rude driver who cut me off, or that phone operator who's having a bad day and taking it out on me, I find that if I just stop for a few seconds and take matters into God's hands and not my own, things tend to go better than if I try to control the situation in anger, without His help...hang in there...we're all sinners in one way or another, the wonderful thing is, He loves us anyway!!!!

:)

G

greatkraw

YOU ARE ALL FOOLS AND MORONS!!!!!!!:(:mad::eek:

YEAH YOU RIGHT; THAT FEELS BETTER:)

Dec 12, 2009

oh Adrian.. you are funny sir.

I can understand the anger. I use to get angry really fast at things, but God has really helped me through it since I started giving it to Him.

Dec 19, 2009
I know that I am a sinner to which I am striving to please The Lord by repenting but I still get angry far to easily. I am striving to change that by asking my Lord to help me with it. I hope people don't mind but I use the miscellaneous thread to say what's on my mind for 2 reasons, first it feels good to air out and second, I enjoy the feedback, good and bad. This sight has been a blessing to me, for there is a lot of good people on this sight, and I enjoy reading peoples thought's and believes. Thank you every one.
Your welcome.

I

iliveforHim

(breathe Ingrid, just breathe...aummmmmm....aummmmm....**doing a yoga pose**)