Thankful

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
K

Krissy1250

Hey Everyone I want to know what you are thankful for this holiday season!
-I am thankful for my parents, especially compared to other parents! :)

M

morgan2294

Hey!
I'm extremely thankful for a LOT of stuff.
Like my wonderful family, my friends who accept me for me, a house to live in, a warm bed, the freedom to worship the Lord in my country, and I am the MOST thankful that God is always with me, even in hard times. This might sound crazy, but I'm thankful for the times when I screwed up because that brought me soooo much closer to God. I'm thankful for my WONDERFUL church:) I just love it there!
I'm soooo thankful that God me, I was so lost!

K

Krissy1250

Thats great! God is amazing and I am also thankful for how close I've grown to him even in just the past year. Also the youth Pastor he put in my life that really helped me understand a lot and was a great influence! Glad to hear from someone! Everyone have a wonderful holiday season!