Thanks be to God..

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

Adstar

Jul 24, 2016
Hello all :)

I just want to share publicly what God has done for me today.. I am a diabetic. Non-insulin dependent type.. over the last two check ups with my doctor, he has been preparing me for changing to an insulin treatment type because my blood sugar levels have been too high.. But I got a blood test two days ago for my 3 monthly care plan check up and the results where Good and my doctor is very pleased with the results so i avoid the dreaded needle this time..

I truly believe God has intervened and kept my levels below the critical level because i am sure nothing i did during the last 3 months caused the good result..

So all Praise be to the LORD who has shown mercy on me and has helped me in this.. All Glory and Honor is rightfully His..

All Praise The Ancient of Days

S

Sweetmorningdew78

Yayy Praise the Lord Jesus ❤ Wonderful testimony! God bless you ❤

Bingo

Feb 9, 2019

I just want to share publicly what God has done for me today.. I am a diabetic. Non-insulin dependent type.. over the last two check ups with my doctor, he has been preparing me for changing to an insulin treatment type because my blood sugar levels have been too high.. But I got a blood test two days ago for my 3 monthly care plan check up and the results where Good and my doctor is very pleased with the results so i avoid the dreaded needle this time..

I truly believe God has intervened and kept my levels below the critical level because i am sure nothing i did during the last 3 months caused the good result..

So all Praise be to the LORD who has shown mercy on me and has helped me in this.. All Glory and Honor is rightfully His..

"Thank you for sharing!......
"It is always a joy to hear a personal testimony of ones faith that perhaps God had a 'part' in ones life.
Are there not things that take place...for a purpose. I believe so, so long as one stays...'spiritual alert'...
and to be humble and grateful...remembering, we have an awesome God!"
'Praise God'

Attachments

levi85

Jul 2, 2013
Thank you Lord for blessing Adstar, let you countinue to bless him. Lord bless this prayer, and praises to you, in Jesus loving name, Amen!

EmilyFoster

Jul 10, 2018
Hello, Adstar. Truly God works in amazing ways. It’s great to hear about your good reports, and I join you in praising the Lord for His faithfulness in your life. Thanks so much for sharing with us. Know that I shall keep you in prayers for continued healing, strength and comfort. Grace and peace to you.

TabinRivCA

Oct 23, 2018
A good Christian Jewish Dr Wallach, said 'chromium' (vit supplement), is excellent for diabetes, God bless.