That she may find her way home

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.

hellopeople

Jun 2, 2012
There is this girl at school who has been through so much in her life, thank God he is a Sovereign God and it all has happened for a reason, she is seeking for the truth and i pray that she may open her life and heart to Christ Jesus, that the Lord make fashion her heart to receive his Love and Word, even our Lord Christ Jesus-

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXhRniaE880[/video]

damombomb

Feb 27, 2011
Agreeing with you for her to know him and rejoice in his salvation
In Jesus name

J

JessW

I pray that she will receive our Lord Jesus into her heart and life and realize that He died for Her and the entire world and that he is the deliverer. Mighty is He. In the name of Jesus. Amen.

pickles

Apr 20, 2009
Praying for her that Jesus will fill her with His healing love, and delight her with His Spirit.

God bless
pickles

loveme1

Oct 30, 2011
May she call out and be forgiven and set free.

Peace and Blessings in the name of Yahvah God and Yahshua the Messiah.

Forever Loving, Forever Merciful, Wonderful and True forever.

Thank you always and forever my LORD.

S

shekaniah

Father surround this young woman with people who know and love you!
Prepare her heart and mind for recieving Your eternal Love.
In Jesus Name, Amen

P

psychomom

Abba, I thank You!
You sent us a Deliverer, and I am grateful. ♥

Please, Abba, reveal Your Son to this girl,
so she, too, can rejoice in His salvation!
May her heart be fertile ground,
and may her life bear much fruit,
all to Your glory,
in Jesus' Name.