The 232 Leaders Of The Elect

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 3, 2014
The 232 Leaders Of The Elect

All of the books of Old Testament were given to us as ensamples (or examples) or types of the end time. This is so that we know what to do in that evil day.
When we find a type, we usually look at the parallels as we are Blessed by GOD to understand them. In most cases we look at the main focal point of the parallel, but if we were to look deeper, it is also possible that we may be able to discern the very battles that will take place at the end time. Praise be to GOD and thanks for ever in JESUS HOLY NAME, Amen!

Notice in the following verse that the examples are written for us whom the ends of the world are come. 'World' in that verse actually means age. So these things are written for those at the end of this age, which is also known as 'The End Time' or 'The Latter Days'.

1Co 10:11 Now all these things happened unto them for ensamples: and they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.

Jezebel was wife of king Ahab and she had 400 false prophets that could not stand against Elijah the prophet of GOD. Jezebel was basically in control of the kingdom of Israel because king Ahab was not a very strong king. She had sent a message concerning Elijah that she would have him killed by the passing of one day. Elijah did flee into the wilderness where he had a talk with GOD. GOD'S answer to Elijah is written in verse 18 of 1st Kings chapter 19 (below).

1Ki 19:14 And he said, I have been very jealous for the LORD God of hosts: because the children of Israel have forsaken thy covenant, thrown down thine altars, and slain thy prophets with the sword; and I, even I only, am left; and they seek my life, to take it away.
1Ki 19:15 And the LORD said unto him, Go, return on thy way to the wilderness of Damascus: and when thou comest, anoint Hazael to be king over Syria:
1Ki 19:16 And Jehu the son of Nimshi shalt thou anoint to be king over Israel: and Elisha the son of Shaphat of Abelmeholah shalt thou anoint to be prophet in thy room.
1Ki 19:17 And it shall come to pass, that him that escapeth the sword of Hazael shall Jehu slay: and him that escapeth from the sword of Jehu shall Elisha slay.

GOD'S answer to Elijah regarding the situation in Israel:
1Ki 19:18 Yet I have left me seven thousand in Israel, all the knees which have not bowed unto Baal, and every mouth which hath not kissed him.

Now, notice in the verses below that GOD is going to deliver the enemy into the hands of king Ahab. In this process, king Ahab numbered the leaders over the 7000 people of Israel. Keep in mind that in Biblical Numerics, that 7000 means 'Final Judgment' and 'Zadok'. The Zadok are the chosen ones. The Justified Ones. The Elect. If you are not familiar with this information, you may not understand the information in this post. Please refer to other of my posts or study the Bible for details.
To make the point though, I will simply say that 232 is a literal number, whereas the 7000 is the number of the Elect. Therefore there are 232 leaders over the Elect. There is much deeper information in these chapters that you can see regarding the end times, but it is not the purpose of this study.

1Ki 20:13 And, behold, there came a prophet unto Ahab king of Israel, saying, Thus saith the LORD, Hast thou seen all this great multitude? behold, I will deliver it into thine hand this day; and thou shalt know that I am the LORD.
1Ki 20:14 And Ahab said, By whom? And he said, Thus saith the LORD, Even by the young men of the princes of the provinces. Then he said, Who shall order the battle? And he answered, Thou.
1Ki 20:15 Then he numbered the young men of the princes of the provinces, and they were two hundred and thirty two: and after them he numbered all the people, even all the children of Israel, being seven thousand.

Now, this is where we begin to see how the type in 1st Kings relates to GOD'S Elect at the end time. Now remember that Elijah had fled into the wilderness to escape Jezebel, wife of king Ahab. He was fearful because Jezebel had destroyed GOD'S Alters and HIS prophets. Feeling alone and in fear, Elijah speaks his heart to GOD. GOD lets Elijah know that HE has not forsaken Israel and that HE has 7000 men that have not bowed the knee to baal (which basically leads to or is representative of satan).
Now, in the verses below, notice how Paul says that GOD has not cast away HIS people which HE foreknew? Well, those that GOD foreknew are HIS very elect. They are the 7000 spoken of here. You can read of them in Ephesians, but they are mentioned throughout the Bible. You have to study with understanding to know these things.
Now, notice that Paul exactly compares the situation with Elijah and the 7000 that have not bowed the knee to satan with the 'election of grace'. So, if we look a little deeper, we can see that the election of grace will have the same structure as the 7000 that have not bowed the knee to satan in the time of Elijah. This would point out to us that there are 232 leaders of the elect.

Rom 11:1 I say then, Hath God cast away his people? God forbid. For I also am an Israelite, of the seed of Abraham, of the tribe of Benjamin.
Rom 11:2 God hath not cast away his people which he foreknew. Wot ye not what the scripture saith of Elias? how he maketh intercession to God against Israel, saying,
Rom 11:3 Lord, they have killed thy prophets, and digged down thine altars; and I am left alone, and they seek my life.
Rom 11:4 But what saith the answer of God unto him? I have reserved to myself seven thousand men, who have not bowed the knee to the image of Baal.
Rom 11:5 Even so then at this present time also there is a remnant according to the election of grace.

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
how does this idea of little lords square with:

But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
(Matthew 20:25-28)

and again:

But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
(Matthew 23:8-12)

?

posthuman

Jul 31, 2013
But I want you to understand that Christ is the head of every man
(1 Corinthians 11:3)

isn't this right here something we should keep in mind, hmm?

Do not let anyone who delights in false humility and the worship of angels disqualify you. Such a person also goes into great detail about what they have seen; they are puffed up with idle notions by their unspiritual mind. They have lost connection with the head, from whom the whole body, supported and held together by its ligaments and sinews, grows as God causes it to grow.
(Colossians 2:18-19)

we have one head, Christ Jesus the Author and Finisher, by whom, for whom and through whom are all things, yes?

Dec 3, 2014
how does this idea of little lords square with:

But Jesus called them to him and said, “You know that the rulers of the Gentiles lord it over them, and their great ones exercise authority over them. It shall not be so among you. But whoever would be great among you must be your servant, and whoever would be first among you must be your slave, even as the Son of Man came not to be served but to serve, and to give his life as a ransom for many.
(Matthew 20:25-28)

and again:

But you are not to be called ‘Rabbi,’ for you have one Teacher, and you are all brothers. And do not call anyone on earth ‘father,’ for you have one Father, and he is in heaven. Nor are you to be called instructors, for you have one Instructor, the Messiah. The greatest among you will be your servant. For those who exalt themselves will be humbled, and those who humble themselves will be exalted.
(Matthew 23:8-12)

?
Call no man father actually means call no man GOD.

K

kennethcadwell

Call no man father actually means call no man GOD.

That is partially right as that would be a blasphemous thing to do to call a man, God.

But this is also saying that you only have one earthly father and one Spiritual Father.
You are not to look on and call anybody your father in the spiritual sense as we only have one Spiritual Father, and that is God Himself. To call your priest father as the catholics do, is to place them in place of God.