The 700 Club Bad or Good?

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
S

Strickalator

I watch the 700 club occasionally , I find the stories to be good and the work they do to be good. But I hear bad press about Pat Robertson. What do you all think of the 700 club?

S

Sooner28

You hear bad press because he blamed abortion and homosexuality for 9/11...

N

NodMyHeadLikeYeah

I dont think there is anything necessarily wrong with the 700 club, I used to work at the CBN studio there and so did my mom. I saw how things were run and i was pretty impressed. They have great intentions thats for sure, however i think some of the things they come out with during the show are a bit....... off. I think they need new hosts. Pat and Terry have run their course and they need new people to do the show.

Crypto

Nov 14, 2009
I wouldn't watch it. It involves a ton of bad and questionable theology. They tend to focus on miraculous instead of sound Biblical exposition.