The Able and Faithful God, who is All Powerful and Wise.

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Dec 6, 2018
God the Father of our Lord Jesus Christ promised to call everyone to him, so they might know him.

Jesus confirmed this, when He said..

John 12:32 (KJV)

And I, if I be lifted up from the earth, will draw all men unto me.

The Lord Our God did this, with his son Jesus Christ, because God calls us and draw us near with his word, his spirit.

2 Timothy 1:9-10 (KJV)

Who hath saved us, and called us with an holy calling, not according to our works, but according to his own purpose and grace, which was given us in Christ Jesus before the world began, But is now made manifest by the appearing of our Saviour Jesus Christ, who hath abolished death, and hath brought life and immortality to light through the gospel:

One who hears the true word of God has been called, therefore anyone who hasn’t turned to the Lord, has refused the call of God, (Prov 1:24) Except! such one turn to the Lord and hearken to God’s word(Prov1:33), the Lord will laugh at such one’s calamity and will mock when such one’s fear cometh(Prov 1:26-32)

Jesus Christ while he was here in flesh, by the spirit and power of God our Father was able to raise the dead, heal all kinds of diseases, he was able to make one whole, now if ye believe, Then that spirit and power is also able to make us perfect and holy (Whole) even as God wants us to be. This is INDEED BELIEVING in the only begotten son of God.(John 3:16)

1 Peter 5:10 (KJV)

But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you Perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle you.

Then this:

Romans 5:21 (KJV)

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.

For With God All things are Possible.

God is beseeching you reading this...

John 14:1(KJV)

Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me(Jesus Christ his son-The word of God)

Hebrews 10:39 (KJV)

But we are not of them who draw back unto perdition; but of them that Believe to the saving of the soul.

2 John 1:9-10 (KJV)

Whosoever transgresseth, and abideth not in the doctrine of Christ, hath not God. He that abideth in the doctrine of Christ, he hath both the Father and the Son. If there come any unto you, and bring not this doctrine, receive him not into your house, neither bid him God speed:

Revelation 2:24-25 (KJV)

But unto you I say, and unto the rest in Thyatira, as many as have not this doctrine, and which have not known the depths of Satan, as they speak; I will put upon you none other burden. But that which ye have already hold fast till I come.

NOTE This very Important Scripture:

Hebrews 11:6 (KJV)

But without faith it is impossible to please him: for he that cometh to God must believe that he is, and that he is a rewarder of them that diligently seek him.

God, the Lord of Host, the God of Israel, the father of our Lord Jesus Christ, is the All-Powerful, the Almighty, the Only Wise and True-God, to whom be all Glory, Honor and Adoration now and forever. Amen.

Dan_473

Mar 11, 2014
It's a lot like
Revelation 2: 26. He who overcomes, and he who keeps my works to the end, to him I will give authority over the nations. 27. He will rule them with a rod of iron, shattering them like clay pots; as I also have received of my Father: 28. and I will give him the morning star.