The Angles and Giants Theory (Part 3)

• Christian Chat is a moderated online Christian community allowing Christians around the world to fellowship with each other in real time chat via webcam, voice, and text, with the Christian Chat app. You can also start or participate in a Bible-based discussion here in the Christian Chat Forums, where members can also share with each other their own videos, pictures, or favorite Christian music.

If you are a Christian and need encouragement and fellowship, we're here for you! If you are not a Christian but interested in knowing more about Jesus our Lord, you're also welcome! Want to know what the Bible says, and how you can apply it to your life? Join us!

To make new Christian friends now around the world, click here to join Christian Chat.
Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Angel_Armies

And here's another thing that is Puzzling that i told you earlier these "Sons of God" that had these Giant babies were PRE FLOOD (Genesis 6) and we all know that there Giants after the Flood. Like the Giants in the land of Canaan like OG King of the Bashan First mentioned in Numbers 21:33, What really has puzzled me is that in Deuteronomy It Says that Only Og remained of the remnant of giants. I'd like to know what remnant of giants? It says that the flood destroyed the earth and all in it so where did this remnant of giants come from after the flood?

here's an account about him in Deuteronomy 3:11

(King James Version)
11 For only Og king of Bashan remained of the "remnant of giants;"behold his bedstead was a bedstead of iron; is it not in Rabbath of the children of Ammon? ""nine cubits"" was the length thereof, and

""four cubits"" the breadth of it, after the cubit of a man.

OG's bed was bigger than "Goliath" He was only six cubits and a span himself and we all know how David killed him. Here's my question does this mean that the, quote "Sons of God" came back after Noah's Flood and had Giant Kids again? I haven't found that anywhere in the bible myself.

Side note: Goliath was never called a "Giant" in Samuel when David killed him but he was called a "Champion" even though we know he was a Giant being over 9 feet in height.

1 Samuel 17 NIV

4 A champion named Goliath, who was from Gath, came out of the Philistine camp. He was over nine feet tall.

5 He had a bronze helmet on his head and wore a coat of scale armor of bronze weighing five thousand shekels ;

6 on his legs he wore bronze greaves, and a bronze javelin was slung on his back.

7 His spear shaft was like a weaver's rod, and its iron point weighed six hundred shekels His shield bearer went ahead of him.

And so that's just a little nugget of what i have been researching on, it has taken me a long time to even break it down to you like this so that you could possibly understand it! but i hope you did get something out of it today, if you have any questions or comments let me know and I'll get back to you!

Be Blessed my friends

W

WhereToGo

That's a really good overview of that part of the Bible. It definitely makes you think! :)

Jan 8, 2009
9 ft! Would have towered over the ancient Israelite who I believe (correct me if I'm wrong) was about 5 foot 1-5 and weighed 120-130 pounds.

Jan 8, 2009
oop I'll correct myself having googled hee hee.. 5' 1" was for Jesus's time.. about 5' 5 -5'7 for the ancient Hebrews.

http://www.edwardtbabinski.us/~articles/giants.html

If the Anakim were tall compared to the Hebrews, how tall were the Hebrews? Based on ancient Hebrew skeletons excavated at archeological digs, the average male's height ranged from 5'5" to 5'7". Since the ancient Hebrews generally saw themselves as smaller than other peoples, the biblical writers often noted unusual height.

A

Angel_Armies

Yes it really does make you think when you look the whole history of the Giants.

M

Mel

Yes it really does make you think when you look the whole history of the Giants.
So excuse me if I'm paraphrasing here, but are you proposing that angels came down and made super giant babies with human women?

0___o

A

Angel_Armies

So excuse me if I'm paraphrasing here, but are you proposing that angels came down and made super giant babies with human women?

0___o
lol yes Mel, Did you read part one?

Status
Not open for further replies.